joker.

  🦢 ࿐ ♡  ˚

.  🦢 ࿐ ♡  ˚ . #018:: SEOK CHEOH  ʚ ɞ
⨳ 𓏲˖ 🧺 ˖ ࣪ 🔭 ָ࣪ 𓏲⋆. ##:: I'M HERE,,  ꒰୨୧ ・
◌ ⸼ ۫ 💭 𓈒 ⭒ ݁ . ###:: "SHH IT'S OKAY" ︰꒰3・

── PLOPPING ON THE COUCH AND open the television, you switched channels to find some entertaining shows you can watch and your favourite variety show is currently aired

open the television, you switched channels to find some entertaining shows you can watch and your favourite variety show is currently aired. You get comfy on the couch with chips and a fluff blanket wrapped around you like a burrito.

When the show ended, you laid down and continued switching channels but nothing seem to caught your attention and you ended up watching a cooking show.

Fifteen minutes passed, your eyes grew heavy and with a long sigh you say; "This is so boring!~" You stretched and turn around facing the couch and soon fell asleep letting the show watched you instead.

A loud roaring sound of thunder woke you up, you jolted from sleep "What time is it?" The clock nearing ten at night as you glanced around seeing no sight from your boyfriend "Where is he?!" You started to grew panicked when another loud thunder roaring across the apartment. You scooted further on the couch.

Ever since you were a child, you're always scared of thunderstorm. You never fond of it's loud noise and the lightning. It's scaring to see such sight of a giant spark of electricity in between the cloud and air.

You always weep in sleep clutching the pillow in the between of your hands to muffled the loud noise.

"Seok..." You croaked, crying your boyfriend's name out as you bawl on the corner with blanket over your head, another thunder strikes and you jumped sobbing louder.

The sounds of the door hurriedly opened and came a worried Joker. He watches you as you trembling in fear, he took off his shoes and ran to you hugging your shuddering figure close

"Shh it's okay"

"I'm here.

He pets and caressed your back and head multiple times to soothe you down, you cried in his arms trying your best to stay relaxed but another thunder rumbled and you flinched, he tightened the hugs whispering sweet nothing's in your ear and rock you left and right.

"I'm here, it's gonna be fine." Your head was the only one that is out of the blanket as your puffy and red eyes stare into his "Where were you? I was so worried..." He gave you a light peck on your forehead "I'm sorry, I was with Wooin doing some job. I'm sorry princess."

You gave him a small smile and nodded and continue to nuzzle on his shoulder "Is the rain stopped?" He turn to look from the balcony and nodded "Not yet but it's drizzling."

You peeked from his shoulder and smile "I'm glad." His arms went around you and pick you up "Let's get you to bed." He gently laid you on the soft mattress and tucked you under the comfy duvet "I'm gonna bathe, just a minute alright?" You held his hand and kissed the back of his palm, he lets go and caressed your hair with a small grin

Minutes later, he came back with a white shirt and long pants, his hair is messy and damped with water trickles down his neck. He get under the bed after he dried his hair off and laid down facing you with one hand under his head and the other resting on your waist "How're you feeling now?" You chuckle and weakly nodded "I'm good now, thanks to you." Scooting closer,  you rest your head on his chest with one hand on his waist and the other on his broad chest

"You should sleep, you've been working whole day." You suggested gazing up to meet his face, he stare back down at you and fondle with you lips pecking it once and twice.

"You should too." He scooted you closer by lovingly pulled your head closer to his chest and basked you with his welcoming warmth.

"I love you Cheoh." He hums at you "Me too. I love you too Y/n."