dom.

一 The school has ended for the day, Y/n got up from her seat slinging her cross bag over her shoulder and skips to the school gate where she'll meet her boyfriend

The school has ended for the day, Y/n got up from her seat slinging her cross bag over her shoulder and skips to the school gate where she'll meet her boyfriend.

"Dom!~♥︎" You cooed, hopping on Dom's back, he caught the you just on time and chuckle "Hey to you too, Y/n.." You smile, jumping off and stood beside him "Are we going somewhere today?" Dom hummed holding your hand as you two walk away from school "I don't know, it's up to you if you want too." You grinned, "Then let's go to the mall, I wanna buy new clothes! Oh and- ice cream too!" He pets your head

"Sure, let's buy lots of clothes." You both arrived at your shared apartment, you went to the room first and shower whilst Dom stayed behind and kill some times with games.

You got out of the bathroom, opening the door and peeked outside calling out for Dom "The bathroom is free!" He got up after putting his phone aside, You jogged to your closet picking different types of outfit for you to wear during you both date, Dom came inside to grab his towel and pecked your cheek before disappearing to the bathroom, You blushed throwing more and more clothes out

Once Dom done showering, he went back inside the bedroom to see you sat at the edge of the bed, pouting. Your body half nude with only short and undergarments "Y/n? What's wrong? Why aren't you dressed yet?" You pointed at the mountain stacks of clothing "I don't have anything to wear, none of them up to my likings anymore!~" Your frowned deepened making Dom laugh "It's okay, go grab one of my hoodie and wore jeans, we'll go and buy some, now." You jolted running around and grab Dom's usual white hoodie with black cargo jeans pairing it with jordan sneakers and a beanie.

"You finished? Let's go." Half of the scattering clothes had been put inside a bag plastic "We'll throw that away, let's go now." You both went side-by-side to the elevator and down to the apartment lobby "I had called an uber, it should be here in a few minutes..." You hummed playing with the string of Dom's hoodie, he stared at you in awe and admiration, he really is in love.

-

Going to a different types of stores buying you hundreds of new clothes, pants and skincare--just like the other usual days "Dom where are we going next?" He stopped looking around "Last stopped, Hermes. I'm buying you new perfumes." You cheered running to the store and get everything you found luxury-looking and smells nice "Here is your purchase, thank you and please come again," The cashier bowed giving you the bag

You skilled happily, eyes scanning the places looking for somewhere you and Dom can sit and eat dessert "Dom, let's go there! Their f/cake looks delish!" He smile bringing you there and sat on a table for two, outside the café.

"Are you up for the orders?" Dom hum not battling an eye at the person and keep scanning for some desserts up to his likings "I'll have the ice green tea and f/cake, that's it." He pass the menu

You prop a hand on the table admiring him, Dom followed your action and smile, None of you talked just stared at each other's eyes while grinning like an idiot "You look pretty--"

"This is your order." The waitress placed the drink and cake on the table, You glared at her scaring poor woman, you watched him "It's okay, thank you." She ran away doing her work with your eyes still glaring, he pinch your cheek playfully "Cut it Y/n!" You pout as he handed you a fork, you thanked him biting on the cake with delight, his mood brightened up seeing the sight of you eating with a tint of pink hue on your cheeks.

The both of you finished eating and went back home but this time by calling on his personal driver, you both sat on the back seat with his assistant helping by putting the bags on the trunk and some at the front beside his driving seat, your head rested on top of Dom with your hands still locking "I want to walk, Can we just walk from here to our apartment just let your driver bring it to our apartment's door!~" Dom declined at first but seeing the pretend hurtful expression on your face, he agreed right away

You beamed getting out fo the car and slammed the door shut, he went to talk to his driver while you silently watch and smile I get whatever I wants, things that have been repeated at the back of your head for minutes, the car drove off leaving you and Dom "Let's go!" He held your head, shaking his head at you "Cars fastly passing by, it'll be dangerous, don't let go of my hand." You nodded like a kid but instead of holding his hand, you looped your arm around his making he smile and blushed a tint red.

Minutes of walking, fills with the two of you talking with each other, random ranting about school and your life or about your family. A silence occured when none of of you had a thing to say when you see from the corner of your eyes, a group of three men crouching not far from where you and Dom stands, they were talking to one another, eyes checking your body up and down "Dom? Can you beat someone for me?" You asked retreating your figure from him and smile innocently not for him to suspects anything "No Y/n, I don't want to beat people for fun unless..."

"They were looking at me." You point at the group of men, Dom eyes follow where you are pointing and indeed--the men is there but none of them is checking you just like you said "They're not looking at you Y/n." You swiftly whipped your head to see it yourself and huffed "Fine--"

He chuckle petting your head and walk ahead but you stay in place and went to confront the guys yourself "Hello there! I saw just now each one of you checking my body! Are you perhaps interest in me?!" You gasped, one of them smirk "You got a nice body sweet cheeks." You faked a blush at his comment, Dom who heard the whole things was silently fuming in anger

Y/n L/n, this is what she's good at ever since she's a kid, good at playing innocence and had boys all wrapped on her fingers with just a snap. Her childhood friend Dom was the only person who able to stay by her side without getting pushed and throw away. He should've known Y/n would get a thing she wants in any ways possible--Angering her boyfriend is one of her way. She couldn't get him to beat someone's up so she make him him in a forceful way.

He went behind the man not before he dragged you away first away from them, You watch as Dom beats all the guys with blood splattering on the ground and his cheek, you went up to him using his hoodie to wiped the warm blood off his face "Hehe that's why you should've do as I said!~♥︎" He let an airy chuckle and nodded "My bad~" You two walk from those guys "Ow--My feet feels weak all of sudden, Mind helping me and borrow me your back?" You did the pleading eyes as Dom nodded "Sure hop on." You obliged and you both went back home continued talking again.

She's a manipulative girlfriend....

-

a/n: i made Dom a little ooc, hope you don't mind T__T