sangcho.

requested by Taigaaj(used as your native mother language)

(used as your native mother language)

Knock on the door, you whipped your head seeing your mom, peeking her head over the door while looking at you "Hey dear, have you done packing?" You smile zipping the luggage and placed it beside the wardrobe "Yes, why aren't you asleep yet mother? Need anything?"

She chuckle, walking up to you and sat on the edge of the bed "Just want to spend some more time with you before you go..." You laugh "It'll be only for a few weeks," She pouted, side hugging you, you smile and hug her back "Alright, I'll go now, you should have some sleep at least, your flight is early in the morning right?" She heaved a sigh, standing up and pets your head "Mhm, good night mom."

The both of you bids good night to each other, you charged your phone on the night stand table and get under the duvet,

you are having a hard time sleeping, rolling on the bed, forcing to close your eyes but none of it seem to work. You yawned changing your sleeping position facing the wall finally able to relaxed your eyes--

"Little pie, wake up now! You'll be late for your flight.." You jolted from your sleep, groaning "What time is it?" He shrugged his shoulder "Five thirty...?" You groggily stood up, taking your towel and do your bathe.

You get an outfit, a pair of khaki coloured knitted cardigan with plain thin white t-shirt inside, white high-waisted pant, baggy and loose from the under of your knees. You get an air-max nike and your tote bag.

"You done dear?" Your mom questioned, feeding you a mouthful sized of berries, you nodded at her "Yes," You three went out of the house and get in the car, your dad helped by putting your luggage inside the trunk.

Your eyes was only at the window watching as the sky changing it's colour to a beautiful soft orangey and a light pink hue, the sun rose lighting the whole city "Beautiful isn't it?" Your mom asked, turning her head a little to look at you, you grinned and nod at her.

You fished your phone to take a picture and posted on your story, the sight of air port entered your vision "We've arrived!" Your dad announced, you clapped your hands getting so giddy.

You get your phone again to texted your korean online friend, Aria.

She told you a safe flight and the texted ended, you smile getting the luggage from your dad "I think I can handle everything from here, thanks you two." You gave them both a tight hug and wave "See you...In a few weeks!" You mom laugh and wave back

"We loves you!"

You smile strolling the luggage, you first went to check in for your flight and hand over your luggage, after that you went pass the airport security gates to the departure area. You then went to retrieve your luggage and find your boarding gate to wait until they announced the take off.

Few minutes passed, the announcer announced about your flight to Korea. You get inside the plane and and waited on your seat. The plane finally took off, you can't helped but grinned widely feeling happy yet again that you fell asleep.

Rough shake woke you up knowing that the plane near to land, you stretch and waited again. You safely got out strolling around the airport and called Aria "Hey! I've arrived, you on your way right?" She hummed "Yup, my brother and I will pick you beside I'm picking my brother too, just wait for...fifteen minutes? We'll be there." You bid her good bye, looking around the place and spotted a cubicle of a convenience store, you went to buy rice cakes and sausages on stick with a coffee latte in a tin can, you was so into looking on a chips that up to your likings that you didn't notice a guy was on your way, you bumped into him spilling the half drank coffee both on your shirt and his suit

You yelped "Hey watch it," He glare at you "Well it looks like to me you are the one who wasn't paying enough attention to your surroundings." You stare at him is disbelief "Excuse me?" He shake his head handing you a fold handkerchief before he took his belongings and got out of the store, you looked at the hanky and let a long sigh "Not really a good start," You check out of the store, stripping the cardigan and put it over the luggage.

A ring on your pocket shock you for a moment and punched the answer button "Aria? Are you close?" You heard her giggle "Turn around Y/n!~" You hastily turn your head around seeinf Aria few away from you, waving her hands and beside her was her brother, Hwangyeon

You ran up to her and hug her, she laugh "Hey to you too, Y/n." You greet her brother who's looking down at you, giving you chills "That's not how you look at a woman, you greedy fuck." A stern voice called out, you turn around seeing the same man from before who bumped into you, now that you got to look at him much closer you noticed more of his visual details, his sharp glaring eyes, spiked sliver hair and tanned skin, his golden rolex complimented his veiny hands and the way he rolled up his sleeve to his elbow with his suit on his shoulder "Ahh...Oh sorry!"

Aria smile "You both know each other?" Aria look at you and the guy back and forth, you stuttering not knowing what to say "We just happened to bump into each other...Let's go I got works to do." Aria gave him a suspicious look, shrugging and follow along with Hwangyeon at the very back "Can I ask you one thing?" He glance at you "Already did." You huffed, pouting a bit "Okay two!" He moved his hand for you to continue "...Your name?" He stare at you for a while "It's Sangcho..." You grinned and pets his shoulder "That's a nice name," You gave him a small smile and went running to Aria.

That smile, the warm smile he wouldn't able to forget nor he wanted too, the smile he soon will witness more often than anybody else had. The warm smile that brought him comfort and warmth. The smile that bring him into something he can't describe--something as everybody elses said butterflies in my stomach.

It's her smile.

-

I hope this one is okay, i tried my best and hope you'll like it <<3333