joker.

TW: this story may contains yandere behaviour, gore, blood, harms, murder and suicide

TW: this story may contains yandere behaviour, gore, blood, harms, murder and suicide. Do not proceed if you're uncomfortable!

SOUNDS of pots clattering make it to the basement place, Y/n sat by herself, the chain sounded everytime she moved. Her body covered in both blood and fresh bruises

THREE days ago, you went to the college like usual meeting with your friends and have a chit chat, one of them whom appeared to be a boy wrapped his arm around you as the all of you walked to lecturing room together, you failed to notice a pair of sharp eyes watching from far.

You was so into the group talk that you didn't a figure accidentally bumped into you "Oh-Sorry.." It happened to be someone you knew named Joker, you both met during a project that assigned both you and him together, he's rather an odd guy with surprisingly calm nature, he always so cold around everyone and he is hated all over the school because he's an oddball, apparently.

You wasn't at all fazed about it and instead get along very well with him even though some of your friends warned you not too and that he's actually crazy and mentally unstable, you ignored their bad comments thinking that maybe they did that just so you stop befriend with him.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry Joker.." You apologized, helping him picking his books up, you apologized once more and just as you was about to left along with your friends he pulled your hand "You could apologized with a cup of coffee?" You blinked looking back and forth between him and your friends, they were clearly annoyed and not bothered to hide their angry faces at the poor boy, you chuckle "Haha, guys it won't be long, I'll be back." You insisted and motioned Joker

You both went to the cafe buying two cups of black coffee, your orders finally up so Joker stood up to get the drinks, you smile seeing him leave to take the beverages "Here you go." He gave you a cup sipping on it a bit "Hah it tastes so good." You agreed blowing on the thick hot fog, sipping again.

You both exchange a few quick talks when all of sudden you started to get really dizzy, your head spins "Oh my god. Are you alright?" You grab onto his arm hissing in pain "Yeah my head suddenly throbbing..." He helped you up "Oh my god, let's head to my house, it's near." You walk one to two steps just to slump against him again, the last thing you saw was Joker fishing his hand inside your bag to take your phone and darkness finally consumed.

You woke up with a minor throbbing headache, your back against the wall of a dimmed dark room full with just racks and a few stuff, you tries to moved your hands but it locked to a chain and the walls. You gasped remembering things that happened before you blacked out, You started screaming for Joker's name and he came running from upstairs "Oh sweetheart, you woke up." Your mouth agape, what is he talking about?!

He caressed your jaw to your cheek, "I'm sorry, I had to drugged you or else you won't come along with me.." You shake your head aggressively, "Don't touch me!" Scared, your eyes pool with tears threatening to falls "My friends will come and find me, you shit!" He started laughing like manic "Right, after you told them you hate them? No sweetheart they won't." You froze glaring at him "What have you done? You crazy! You are a fucking psycho! You are so fucked up in the head you asshole--!" A loud sound echoed around the room, your hair covered your eyes and lips bleed "Oh my I'm sorry," He grabbed both your cheeks kissing your lip multiple times licking on the blood, you wiggle your head but he pulled your hair into a fist, it felt as if your hair just ripped open.