mia.

TW: bullying, homophobia acts

     "I've always knew she was like that, in and out hotels for a night stand with men but she even up for...A girl?!" The whole class snickered as the girl smirk "LGBTs are disgusting, people like them shouldn't even exist in the first place..." Mia stood up, could not stand any further words from her and ran outside.

You was on your way to the classroom minding your business on your phone when a girl's head bumped your chest, "What the fuck-" She was a crying mess, her cheeks flushed of redness with tears cascaded her face, her hand covering her mouth to stop her violent sobbing "You alright?" She looked up at you in wide eyes, pushing past you and dash

You had a confused look on your face but shrugged it off, you head to your class seeing a few of the students bustling a certain class, you popped your head seeing three girls from your class on a table with a bag in hand, they pulled out a phone opening it, you sees the girl from before on the wallpaper "Was they bullying her?"

They were throwing stuff from inside the bag and ripped papers of her book, you went inside, pushing off both girls and boys "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" They stopped throwing stuff, one of them even turned their head around to spare you a quick glance "N..No..Nothing.." You snatched the phone off her, inching closer to her with an intimidating look on your face "Were you bullying her? ...Answer me." Your voice spat  nothing but venom, one of the student told you on their behalf and nodded her head "They told Mia that she are disgusting because she's a lesbian!" Your eyes widen, the girl earlier were a lesbian?!

"You think it's disgusting huh? Bullying someone vulnerable is much more disgusting and what's wrong with being hay or lesbian anyway? don't even get me started you fake ass fatherless, motherless, attention-less whore" A tinted of anger and shock passed her orbs "What do you called me?!" You scoffed "You heard me, I won't stay still if you bully any more person or I'll deal with you myself, you got that?"

She and her friends ran away from you, you let a long sigh picking up all the scattering papers and books putting it back inside the bag "She...She's on the school rooftop, that where she'll be most of the time..." You hummed shooing everyone away and left to go where the girl earlier told you..

Opening the door, you sees a vogue silhouette sitting at the very edge, looking down at the sounds of the car passing by "Are you gonna jump?" You asked, she turned around and just on time you threw the bag on her face "That's yours right? Here your phone." This time she caught it with hand "Were they bullying for a long time?" She looked back down staring at nothing but you "Why do you care?"

"I don't. Honestly speaking. I just want to asked." She gulped standing by the edges ans get down "I...I don't know, I think maybe it's been a couple of months, since they found out about me liking girls?" You nodded sitting down on the floor, pulling out a cigarette and lit it with a lighter, you took a long puff and exhales the smoke out "Just so you know, nothing is wrong with that, I mean I'm gay too, I like girls and I sleep with most of the girls if you wondering. Nothing is wrong with that, it's just some people decided to be narrow-minded and stupid. Like my family."

You stare at the sky and exhales another smoke "Don't be scare to come out of your bubble, not everyone able to accept you but there's some willingly too. Like my friends and a few people I met. Some are just plainly rubbish and cruel and jerks like that should've get what they deserved. A fucking beat up." You softly smile at her "Don't be sad if you think you are different from others, No matter what your decision will be there's always be a person who accept you just the way you are.

She smile and thanked you "Thank you, Y/n." You stared at her "You know me?" She hid her face out of embarrassment "I sees you play basketball at the gym a couple of times, you got a nice body." You smirk "Well, thanks princess, that is a very nice of you." Your phone rang just on time, looking down on your phone a smile made its way up your face, throwing away the cigar and stepped on it with a huge smile "I gotta go now, see you tomorrow!" She held your hand "Where are you going? The school just start? The bell barely ring yet?" You grinned at her "Meeting someone, sorry see you!" Mia tries to shout for you, she just about to ask for you number but she lost the chance--Well she still have tomorrow? In her mind and eyes you were the most beautiful person she ever laid her eyes on, not to mention your kind gesture helping her with the bullies.

"Will I able to make you mine..." She sub-consciously biting on her nail while saying that. A loud honk of bike heard from the school entrance, she turn away looking down from the railing seeing you running and hop on someone's arms "...Eh....?"

It was clear seen that you had a wide smile plastered, the hugest smile you ever worn since she talked to you just now, the person took off their helmet and it was a girl with a long purple hair and a bangs, your eyes was on her's while she's on yours, her hands held up yours kissing your lips a few times before a long make out session

"...Right she like girls, of course there would be a chance she would have a girlfriend. A hot, kind person like her would've gotten herself a nice and hot girlfriend too.

Mia could not bring herself to tear her eyes from the scene below her, you were still in the person's arm while she had her arms around your waist

"I missed you Da-eun!" She chuckle breaking away from the hugs and caressed your cheek "Miss you too love," Your girlfriend hand you another pair of helmet and you hopped at the back hugging her waist "I want cuddle as soon as we got home!" She smile kissing the back of your palm that was resting on her waist before wearing back her helmet "Of course dear."

"There will be no tomorrow for me."

    Author's note: Yes if you are wondering it is the same gay 'Da-eun' from my recent Owen's imagine

    Author's note:
Yes if you are wondering it is the same gay 'Da-eun' from my recent Owen's imagine. I change a bit about her liking Owen's Y/n to her crushing on this Y/n for a very long period time. I'm sorry Mia and Mia stans. Another angst shots from me. Please I don't love angst but angst love me, *click click* you got it? Next imagine might be Kwon Hyuk from Sabbath crew or famously known as the Grim Reaper. And yes it's a fluff!! YEAY!!!!

I don't consider a second part or different plot of this yet but who knows? Tell me if you interested :D

Thank you so much if you've been reading this book for a fairly long time and keep up with my crackhead ass. I love you all so much (Please tell me you love me too TT) and enjoy all these stories as much as I do. You can't if you don't want to, just saying. ILY BYE CINTA HATI <33333

See you on another chapter!