Moving

It was the day we move. I was really excited to leave New York but also upset that im leaving my friends. I got out of bed and had a shower. I got out and got ready.

 I got out and got ready

(your outfit)

Once i got ready, i went to the kitchen. "Morning," i said. "Morning, you got all your stuff together?" Lani asked. "Yea, it's all by the door," i say getting a bottle of water. "Morning," Tony said giving us a hug. "Morning" Lani and I both say. Is was about 1 hour later and we started putting our remaining stuff in the car, we had moved most of our stuff to the new house already. "You guys ready?" Tony asked. "Yep," We all say. Will and I were in the back and Lani and Tony in the front.

It was a long car ride so i decided to sleep. I fell asleep on Will and he soon fell asleep to. "Hey, you guys awake?" Lani asked. "Aww, they're asleep, im posting that," Lani says while taking a photo.

Lani.kale postsed 38 seconds ago

Caption - Sibling love 💞Tagged - Y/n

Tagged - Y/n.kale, Will.kale
liked by Rose.shugy2, josh.june42 and 1,621 others

Comments

Rose.shugy2 - Gonna miss you guys
-Same, wish you could come
liked by 314 people

Tilly.Delilah - Aww they're so cute
- Sure are
liked by 92 people

Aunt.kale - Im really gonna miss you, I'll come visit when i can xo
-Missing you already, please visit soon xo
liked by 418 people

(6 and a half hours later)

We finally got to the house. "Will, Y/n wake up, were here," Tony says waking us up. We both got out of the car and stretched. "woah, thats our house?" i asked shocked. "yep, you can pick first room," Lani says. "Okay, thanks," i said.

(The house)

(The house)

We all picked our rooms and unpacked. 2 hours later i had finished packing my room.

(your room)

(your room)

After i finished my room i went downstairs. "Hey, im gonna go for a ride, be home soon," i said grabbing a skateboard. "Ok be safe, call me if anything happens," Tony says. "Will do, bye love yous," i say walking out the door. "Love you too," i hear them say.

I put some music on and started skating, once i got to the park i sat down. I looked around and seen a boxing club. I walked in and seen a few peopls. A young girl and boy around my age and 3 older men. "Hey, I'm Dj, can i help you," he asked putting his hand out to shake. I shook his hand and said "Hi im y/n, i was just looking for a place to box," i say nervously. "Well you came to the right place," he said. "Hey dad, can Javon and i go to Starbucks?" The young girl asked. "Yea, hey Jay meet y/n," Dj said. "Hi i"m Y/n," i said. Hey I'm Jayla," she said pulling my into a hug. I met everyone there and after i went home.

(Im just gonna make any other part and just start from the end of here)