Boxing

After i met everyone at the boxing club i went home. "Hey, what took you so long," Will asked worried. "Oh, i was just meeting people at a boxing club, im gonna go back tomorrow," i say sitting at the table. "Can i come?" he asked. "Yes sure, Javon will be happy to have more people like you around," i say giving him a smile. "Wait- Javon, that name clicks but i can't figure it out," he says thinking.
It was getting late so i decided to get ready for bed. (Skip til morning). I got up and had a shower.

 I got up and had a shower

(your outfit)

I knocked on Will's door to see if he was ready. "Come in," he says. "Are you ready?" i asked. "Yea just give me 5," he said putting his shoes on. "Okay,". I went downstairs but no one was there. So i left a note on the bench. *Hey, Will and I just gone out to the gym, we will be back soon, love you* "Hey you ready?" Will asked me while walking down the stairs. "Yea, lets go," i say while we walk out the door.

We get to the gym and i see Jayla and walk up to her. "Hey, what you doing?" i ask her. "Hey, nothing just training, who that?" she asked while pointing at Will. "My twin Will," i say. "You have a twin too?" Javon asked while walking around the corner. "Yea, Will come here," i say signalling my hand telling him to come over. "Wait- you play Ashtray on Euphoria," Will said. "Yea, i do," Javon said. "Wait y/n did you get a part playing in Euphoria S3?" he asked. " Yea i did," i say. "Oh cool, what character?" Javon asked. "Not sure yet, they havent told me," i say. 

Javon and Will start training together, Jayla and i start boxing eachother (training). "Woah your really good," Jayla says with a smile. "You too," i answer back. "let's take a break," she said. "ok," i said. "Hey y/n your back," Dj says walking up to Jayla and i. "Yep, got nothing else to do," i say with a slight laugh. "So did you just move here or?" Jayla asked. "Yea, from New york," i say. "Really, I've always wanted to go there," she said. "I didn't like it there, too much shit happenes," i say. "Oh- i heard it was good," Jayla says. Javon and Will came and sat down with us and we all talked about eachother.

It got to 12:45pm which meant Will and I had to go. "Sorry guys, we have to go," I say. " Oh, alright, come back tomorrow," Javon says. "Yea, we will," i say getting my stuff. "Bye," we all say to one another.

(Just gonna start from the end of here, im probably gonna do that for the whole story)