Sibling time

"okay," Will said. "So we met 1 year ago, she lived in New York and she moved 2 months before we moved. We became really close and yea. I thought she was really nice, caring, kind hearted and of course really pretty and so i asked her out 2 weeks ago. She said yes and now were dating," Will said with a big smile on his face. "Bro, that's so cute!" i said jumping up and down. "Yea, yea, you and Javon huh," he said making me sit down. "We're just friends," i said. "He likes you and you like him, its so obvious," he said with a smile. "It is?" i asked. "Yes," he said. "Anyways bye," i say walking out the room.

Will

Y/n and Javon had been flirting all day at the beach and they just had a connection, you know. Y/n followed me to my room and asked about Mia, so i told her. I asked her about Javon and she friend zoned him. It was obvious they liked eachother but didnt want to admit it.

I didn't know if i liked Javon or not but i think i did. Anyways i went for a shower and got into some pj's.

 Anyways i went for a shower and got into some pj's

(your PJs)

I walked back into Will's room and sat on his bed. "Wanna do face masks?" i asked him. "Yes!" he yelled. Will loved face masks a lot. We got up and put some on.

Will.kale

Caption - Face masks with my fav sisTagged - Y/n

Tagged - Y/n.kale
liked by Mia.tuili, onwardwanna and 5,614 others

Comments

Aunt.kale - so cute!
- thanks Aunt
liked by 156 people

Lani.kale - thought i was the fav
- You thought wrong 🤪
liked by 285 people

Tap to load more

After we did face masks, we watched a movie. Just before the movie finished i fell asleep and Will brought me back to my room. He pulled the covers over me said goodnight. About 1 hour later i woke up and went to the bathroom. After i finished i went back to bed and fell asleep.