Football game

After Will and i left the gym we go back home. "Don't be long, i wanna watch to whole game," i say running up the stairs. "I won't," Will says following me up the stairs. We got into the shower and then got dressed. (Not showing outfits, im too lazy)
"I called an Uber and they'll be here in 3 mins," i told Will. We wait out the front until the Uber arrives. We get to the football game as its about to start, we quickly find a seat and sit down. "Come on #13 you got this!" i yell. (Tony is number 13). 35 minutes later it was half time. Will and i ran down to Tony and hyped him up. "Come on, you got this, fuck them up," i say loud enough for the other team to hear. "Aye, shut your fucking face you fucking kid," i heard one of them yell. I jumped over the fence and punch him in the nose. "Oops sorry, guess you can't play now," i said while walking away and laughing. "You little bitch," he says which made me stop. "wanna be hit again by a girl! i say. "No," he says standing behind his coach. "Pussy," i say.  I jumped back over the fence and seen Javon.

I walked up to him and said hey. "Did you just punch him in the face?" Javon asked. "Yea, he was talking about me," i said. "Oh- ok," he said. Javon, Will and i all sat down and cheered as Tony went back onto and field. His team won the game like always. I congratulated everyone on the team. I was close with most of the guys on the team cause of Tony. They were all like brothers to me. "Hey, i gotta go, see you tomorrow," Javon said while giving me a hug. "Alright bye,"i said as he walked away. "Aww whose that?" Tony asked with a smirk. "That was Javon Walton,"  i said. "Wait the Javon Walton?" he asked shocked. "Yea?" i asked confused. "You know he is like really famous," Tony said shocked cause i was hanging with him. "Yea, we both train together and have parts in Euphoria," i say. "Bro that so cool," he said.

We got back home and i decided to post on instagram since i haven't in a little while.

Y/n.kale

Caption - Good win today, proud of you! Tagged - Tony

Tagged - Tony.kale, Tim.Jenik01...
liked by Onwardwanna, Josh.Uthe and 1,512 others

Comments

Max.Pruitt - did you really hit that guy in the face?
- yea, he was talking shit.
liked by 241 people

Lani.kale - Wish i was there
Will.kale - It was fun, Y/n hit a guy
-he deserved it
liked by 331 people

Onwardwanna - bet that guy has a sore nose now
-im sure he does
liked by 528 people

Tim.Jenik01 - thanks
-welcome!
liked by 83 people