Hotel

"I did too," i said. "Is he staring at you?" he asked. "Y-yea, he walking over," i said getting scared. "Can i help you?" i asked. "Your so pretty," he said touching my hair. "Can you not," i say slapping his hand. I ran back to my room and locked the door. "You okay?" Jaden asked worried. "No, i wanna go home,"i said nearly crying. "ok, ill tell jayla," he said getting up. "Okay," i said.

A few minutes later i heard knocking at my door. I look through the peep hole and see that same man. "Come on, i know your in there," he said bashing on the door. "Leave me alone!" i yell. Jaden said he was almost here. I was packing my stuff when the door broke down. "Come on, pretty girl," he said grabbing me. "Get off me!" i yell. He put his hand over my mouth and started touching me. I tried everything i could to get him off me but he was too strong.

Before i knew it, i was passed out on the bed. I started to wake up feeling really sore. Jaden and Jayla ran into the room. "Y/n!" Jaden yelled. "Omg, are you okay?" Jayla asked really worried. "I don't feel good," i said. "Come on, lets get you home," Jaden said picking me up. We get to the car and Javon was in the front. Before i got in i heard that same man talking. "Hey, pretty girl," He said. "Fuck off," Javon says. "no," he said trying to get into the car. "Go away," i said while kicking him, Javon grabbed his shirt and started punching him. "Stay the fuck away from her," he said while punching the man.

We got into the car and drove home. Jayla dropped me and Jaden off at mine. "Hey, why you back?" Tony asked. "Don't wanna talk about it," i said. "You okay?" he asked. "What do you think, i just got fucking r@ped!" i lash out on him not thinking what i said. "You what?!" Will yelled from up the stairs. "Shit, im going to bed,"i said trying to walk up the stairs. Jaden and i get to my room and i lay down. Jaden grabs me a hoodie and helps me put it on.

"Thanks," I said. "its okay,"he said hugging me. I fell asleep in Jaden's arms.