FaceTime with Jaden

Jayla, Javon and Jaden had brought me stuff and stayed for a little while. It was now 6:30pm and they had to go home. "Y/n we have to go," Jayla said standing up. "Oh- okay," i said. "Bye," all 3 of them said. "Bye," i said as i watched them leave the room. I needed to get stuff ready for tomorrow as i was going for a little while. I was going by myself because i needed time by myself. I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a bag. I opened the bag and put it on my bed and started searching through my clothes. I found 2 good outfits, and so i packed them into the bag.

 I found 2 good outfits, and so i packed them into the bag

(the outfits) (i packed more not just 2 outfits)

(the outfits)
(i packed more not just 2 outfits)

After i finished looking, i went downstairs to get a snack. I got to the kitchen and my phone started ringing. *Jaden* I answered the FaceTime and sat my phone against the window. "Hey," he said kinda upset. "Hey, what's wrong?" i asked. "Nothing," he says. "You can tell me anything, you know that right," i said with a slight smile. "Thanks, but your going through enough," he said looking at me through the phone. "No, tell me," i said. "Well, i just found out that my ex is moving next door and like yea," he said. "What happened with yous?" i asked. "She cheated 2 times and she started making rumors" he says. "It's alright, I'll look after you," i said sarcastically. He just looked at me with a 'you serious bitch' look on his face.

It got late and i was still on call with Jaden, I put my phone up against my lamp and watched hin play the game . "Hey, im gonna go," i say. "No don't," he says turning his game off. "Why?" i asked. "cause, you leave tomorrow and i won't see you in a bit," he said kinda upset. "How do you know, im leaving?"i asked confused. "Will," he said. "Ok, well night," i said whilst laying my head down. "I'll come over tomorrow morning before you leave, night,"he said. "Okay,"i said with a soft smile.