Beach

I got up and had a shower. I got dressed into my bathing suit becuase were going to the beach.

 I got dressed into my bathing suit becuase were going to the beach

(your outfit)

"Im gonna go for a shower," Javon says. "ok," i answered. I sat on the bed and waited for Javon. I got hungry and went down stairs and got some food. "Where you going?" Will asked. "To the beach," i said. "Can i come?" he asked. "Yea sure," i answered. "Can i bring Mia?" he asked. "Yea, who's that?" i asked with a grin on my face. "You'll see," he said walking away.

I went back upset and Javon was laying on the bed. "Will and Mia wanna come," i said. "Ok, who's Mia?" he asked. "I don't know, his girlfriend i think," i said. "Hey, y/n can Mia borrow a swin suit?" Will asked with both of them walking in. "Yea sure, top draw, take any," i said pointing at the draws. "I called an uber and they'll here in about 10 minutes," Javon says. "Okay," we all say.

The uber gets to my house and then drops us off at the beach. It was about a 10 minute drive. We all got out and looked for a good spot. "What about there?" Mia asked. "Yea sure," i say. We go over to the spot and put our stuff down. It was half in the sun and half in the shade. Javon and Will both went into the water while me and Mia tanned. "So you and Will?" i asked. "Yea," she said nervously. "Look you don't have to nervous or shy around us, we welcome anyone," i said looking at her with a soft smile. "Thanks, it's just i get nervous because of my last relationships," she said. "We aren't going to judge you, plus Lani and Tony would love to meet you," i say.

We spent the whole day at the beach and decided to go home. We dropped Javon and Mia off at their homes.

Y/n.kale

🔵⚪

⚪🔵

⚪🔵

Caption - Had fun today !! 🏖Tagged - Will

Tagged - Will.kale, Mia.tuili, onwardwanna.
Liked by 6,629 others

Comments

Jaylawaltonofficial - you didn't invite me!?
- Sorry, next time.
liked by 627 others

Tony.kale - Looks fun!
- It was!
liked by 725 others

Onwardjdub - And you didn't invite me and jayla!
- Next time loser!
liked by 628 others

Mia.tuili - thanks for letting me come
-Anytime
liked by 816 people

When Will and i get home i follow him to his room and we start talking. "Will, tell me about Mia," i said jumping on his bed. "Why?" he asked. "Cause i wanna know," i said "Okay," he said