Lani

I woke up the next morning to 13 missed calls and 34 messages.

Tony🤟🏼

3 missed calls*
Y/n wake up now!
Come on!
Y/n
Please
Lani is is hurt!
2 missed calls*

Aunt K

Hey y/n, you need to come
to the hospital now
2 missed calls*
Please Answer!
Y/n
1 missed call*

Will

Y/n come on please
Wake up now
4 missed calls*
Lani is hurt badly
Please, y/n answer!
2 missed calls*

I woke up and read the messages. After i read them i didnt even bother getting dressed. I put my shoes on and ran to the hospital. Jayla was in her car driving past. "Hey, where you going, ill take you " she said. "Uh- hospital," i said trying to hold my tears back. "Ok, who for?" she asked while starting to drive. "Lani," i said crying. I didn't realise Jaden and Daelo were in the back.  "you okay?" Daelo asked. "Shit- you scared me, yea im fine," i said wiping my tears.

(at the hospital)

"Hey, im looking for Lani Kale," i said. "Room 402, up one level, second room to your left," the doctor said. "Thanks," i say running to the elevator. I got to room 402 and seen Lani lying in the bed with tubes, cords, machine and other stuff all around her. I burst into tears in the doorway. Will had came over and hugged me. "Y/n It's gonna be okay ju- "No it's not, it's not gonna be okay, what happens when she dies!" i yell at my aunt cutting her off. "I'm sor- "No stop, i don't wanna hear it, someone just take me home," i said.

Tony took me home and i ran straight to me room. Someone knocks on the door. "Hey, can i co- "No go away," i said cutting someone off. I didn't know who it was till i hurt the voice once again, it was Tony, he kept knocking every 5 minutes. Tony had called Jayla, Javon and Jaden and told them what happened. Someone knocked on the door. "Go away Ton-    "We're not Tony," i heard 3 voices say. "Oh, come in," i said wiping my tears.

I seen Jayla, Javon and Jaden walk in with a heap of chocolate, teddys and other stuff. "We hope you doing okay, and we are here if you ever need anything," Jayla said giving me a huge hug. "Thanks," i said starting to cry.

(Im just gonna start from Lani has trouble in the hospital)