Pool party

It was around 3pm and Lani and i went for a swim. We had our own pool and it was big and i mean big. I texted Jayla to see if she wanted to come for a swim.

Jayla💞

Hey, do you guys wanna
come for a swim?

Yea sure, ill ask to boys

Yea they said they'll come
Can i bring some friend's?

Yea of course

After i texted jayla i called my 2 cousins to see if they wanted to come over. They were siblings so yea.

*Calling Marla*

Hey, what's up?

Hey you and Andy wanna
come for a swim?

Yea sure, be there soon

alright bye

About 25 minutes later Jayla, Javon and some others rocked up. "Hey, come in," i say as i open the door. "Hey y/n so this is Jaden my twin, and then there is Kylee, Julie and Keith," Javon said. "Hi," they all said. We a go the the pool and hang out. "im gonna go get some snacks and drinks, Will can you help?" i ask as i stand up. "Yea, coming," he says following me to the kitchen. "Never knew you knew so many people,"will said. "i dont i only know Jayla and Javon," i say then laughing. The doorbell rang so i go and see who it is. "Hey! i haven't seen you in ages," i say giving Marla a hug. "Hey Andy," i say giving him a hug.

We then go back out to the pool. "Hey y/n can we talk?" Javon asked me. "yea sure," i say confused. We go into the kitchen so no one would hear us. "are you okay?" i asked worried. "yea, im fine but you probably didnt know this but Marla and i use to date so," he says while looking at the ground. "oh, shit sorry, i can tell her to leave," i say. "it's up to you, but i just don't wanna be around a cheater, sorry no offense," he says looking up from the ground. "ok, I'll tell her to leave," i say. We both walk out and i asked Marla to talk. "Hey, sorry you gotta go," i said kind of upset. "Is it because of Javon not wanting to me around me?" she asked pissed. "yea sorry," i say. "you know what fuck you, you always choose other people than family, no wonder your father left you!" She says loud enough for people to hear.

I than punched her causing to fall on the ground, i started punching the fuck out of her. "Woah, hey y/n stop," Jayla says while pulling me off. "No stop, she talking shit like always," i say. "You've punched her enough," Jayla says. "Fuck you y/n you little slut!" Marla yells. "You know what keep going," Jayla says. "Wait what?" i asked confused. "go, fight, hit her," Jayla says. I turn around and got punched. "Bitch, you hit like a pussy," i say as i start punching her over and over again. " you little pussy bitch," i say while getting off her.

After Marla and Andy left, we all got back into the pool and forgot about what happened.