Six

Amelia

I begged Jake to come to the party with me but he said he still feels the headaches from the last party he went to... so I'm going there with Jade and Olivia. I really hope Marcus came too, I tried texting him but the messages won't deliver for some reason. I really want him to be there though.

"We're here." Jade announced as she parked her car far away from the actual house. There were cars everywhere. I already hate this.

We walked for a short bit in this rich neighborhood, every house was five times bigger than my apartment, every house had more than two cars parked outside their doors. I wonder what they do for living...

The music was getting louder and the sounds of people shouting and laughing were now noticeable. Some people were outside chatting and playing games, Jade went to her high school friends while Olivia and I went inside the house. There was a lot of people there; some of them were just casually chatting, some were casually eating each other's faces off, some were smoking and drinking, and some were dancing.

Olivia held my hand walking us through the big crowd of people, I spotted a couch and dragged Olivia there, "You're not going to stay here all night, are you?" I nodded, "Of course I am." Does she expect me to make out with strangers and play beer pong?

"I'll bring us some drinks, margarita right?" Olivia asked, and normally yes, but not now. "Water, or some juice." She groaned, "C'mon... nothing's going to happen if you have some alcohol." Actually yes, I could get raped or maybe killed. Maybe if Jake or Marcus were here I'd have a drink, but not when we're alone. Just us girls.

I gave her my puppy eyes, she groaned again walking away.

She returned minutes later with a look of amusement splayed across her soft features, "I have a hot date, Ames." I grinned at her, everywhere she goes she has a date. Lucky girl. "Show me," she pointed at the guy standing in the bar, he's cute – way too many piercings – but cute.

"Let's dance." Olivia ordered holding my hand trying to get me to stand up, we've been sitting on the couch for fifteen minutes, maybe twenty. I didn't want to ruin the party for her since she can't dance with the pierced guy.

I got up and walked to the full dancing floor with her, we started dancing and Olivia was screaming the lyrics of the song – but I didn't really know them, I just swayed my body matching the beat.

I might not fully hate this party. I like dancing with Olivia, she's fun.

Olivia came closer to whisper-shout in my ear, "I'll be back... Leo's calling me." she winked at me before walking away, I already know she wouldn't be back for some time. But at the same time, I didn't want to leave the dancing floor. My body was on fire.

I kept on dancing by myself, I would run my hands up and down my curves, playing with my hair every time I felt like it. I hate to admit this, but I like this. I wish Marcus would show up now and dance with me.

I felt arms wrap around my body, I was just thinking about the time Marcus's arms wrapped around me like this. I turned around only to be welcomed with blue eyes, Chris's blue eyes. He swayed his body waiting for me to do the same and got closer, "Dance with me, kitten." I cringed trying to move his body away from mine. But his grip tightened around my waist, "Let me go." He chuckled, "Let's go somewhere private shall we?" his breath smelled liquorish, is he drunk and trying to rape me? I felt a lump forming in my throat, is this really happening? is this the time I finally get raped? Am I going to be okay after this? what would my mother think if she hears about this? No. Maybe I'm just exaggerating, I hope. "Let me go, Christopher!" I tried to sound unbothered but my voice cracked. He laughed.