To Be A Little Bigger

Dedicated to @Jakskdneo , @king-toby-parker , and @south_park_bitch . Thank you and your little friends for inspiring what I thought would be  a very bland chapter.

And on another note, I forgive you.

Fellow readers, be careful of these two. They have steam. (https://www.wattpad.com/1184447833-little-miracle-%E2%80%A2-encanto-ageregression-chapter/page/2 --comments section)

Loves, UD602.

Peso sat at his desk, arguing with himself and wishing he could properly argue with these...these...monsters.

@#Kingtonipark--I hope you understand how pathetic you are.

@#Southernnerd--I'm embarrassed to say I went to school with you. You ruined my life by being there! Bxxxx!

@#PrincessDiamond--I keep telling you and telling you--you're never going to be anything more than a Crybaby. And you're lucky you're on this weird expedition because no one wanted you around You're finally doing us a favor. I'd say you have sense, but I don't want to lie.

@#Gosdseetier--there is no way this guy has any sense.

@#Southernnerd--yeah, he probably thinks he owns the world. I mean, I'd be offended by his replies if they weren't so 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️. I mean, come on, what does this kid think he is?

@#PrincessDiamond--clearly delusional.

It went on to highlight Peso's replies to these insults, particularly only the weaker ones, he noticed. If anything was pathetic, that attempt to seem stronger was. If they wanted real results, true ones, then they would post the stronger, more heartfelt replies, the ones that had actually taken Peso time to think up. But no. They posted the scribbles. Because that was the easiest. That was the only way to look stronger, and they knew it.

Why did they feel so compelled to climb on him, walk all over him, to step on him in order to gain some height? What was the motivation? He knew why it was him (Sort of) but he wanted to know WHY?

Thinking about his own upbringing, it didn't seem fair to him. Of all people, it had to be the one who came from a broken home that got his life ruined elsewhere. And that life just had to follow him here.

He shook his head. He wondered why he even looked at these things. For some sort of motivation, a self reminder? But it wasn't like it would stop if her ignored it. It wasn't nineteen-fifty-two anymore, despite adults' chagrin and beliefs. Ignoring them didn't work anymore. He wished the grownups could see that.

Yet another reason to hate them all, the little voice in his head whispered, reminding him of how cruel kids were, how stupid other children his own age and beyond were and how useless adults always had to be. Lazy, bossy, self-absorbed, inconsiderate, thoughtless--a good bunch more insults wafted through his mind as he  forced himself to close the laptop. This sort of thing always triggered his fretful overthinking, and they KNEW it. They were messing with him still, despite the fact he was millions of miles away.

He hated himself sometimes. His fretful over thinking. HIs baby face. HIs fragile emotions. After everything he'd been through, one would've thought he'd have a stronger heart, that he'd be able to control or overlook these stupid adrenaline rushes that always left him exhausted...

Peso flopped on his bed, pulled on his earphones, and let his playlist shuffle, trying to ignore the dinging of his laptop. Of course, they just had to share their conversations with him. So desperate for him to see them, to know that they thought they should be able to climb on him, stand on his shoulders to look bigger. If they really wanted to bluster and boast, so frantic to be on top of him, and therefore, not in his place...then maybe they should post the better replies. The ones he didn't always have to think of on the fly;