Chapter 5: Experiment (P1)

"Someone's trying to get through our vents." Fang said as he observes the map on his monitor. The little dot is almost unnoticeable, indicating a small entity. "Should we let them in?" Of course there's motion trackers in the vents and locked gates that can only be open by the main controls, if not, who would Fang be after that disastrous Stealthbot retrieval mission.

"Hm, lead them in here." Yaya looks up from her schedule organizing, while Gopal does the work routinely, having done this for all his elementary years. Ying and Boboiboy are in a parent meeting and should be back with lunch in twenty minutes. Next week will be her turn so things must all be calculated. Fang just nods and open a route to the room.

"It is me! Your lovable Principle Nezu!" The creature pops out of the room's upper vent. He spent a good half an hour trying to pry his way through those gates, when did these kids think of stunning doors for vent ways? But after that it was easy, because the fans suddenly stop and he just needed to push the blades open. "I must say your security system is still very inadequate."

"Hello, Mr. Nezu." a very underwhelming reaction, it was as if they've been expecting him. They in fact have been for the past twenty minutes, the other two should be at the door right now. Honestly, they are more surprised about how much the principle had gone the wrong way.

"Let's get to the roundtable, it looks like you have something to tell us." Fang press a button and re-sealed the vents with a slam. Nezu followed the kids up to the more professional looking meeting room, a humming of some sort of machine echoed in the distant.

"Guys! We got take-out!" Ying announced, her and Boboiboy arriving through the automatic doors, they found this pretty looking restaurant down the street and got anything that looks good by description. Boboiboy was task with holding the consult forms from the day. "Why is he here." She sounded more unimpressed than questioning.

"I'm here to inform you about this petition."

-

An out of nowhere challenge from the hero course students to the new council, that's what its said on the poster. Who decided to make this? Shinsou asked himself, it was a thirty vs five, class 1-A are preparing to fight their own classmates. He knows exactly who to question about this.

-

"A challenge?" Yaya questions, thoroughly reading through the petition form that has twenty-five student signatures on it, two homeroom teachers and a stamp of approval from Nezu. There's space for all five of them to sign too. "I apologize, we must decline." The girl slides the small bundle back, her friends nodding in agreement with her.

"And why's that?" Oh, he didn't expect collective rejection, but maybe he should've. They just told him that they saw him crawling through their vents and opened the door for him. And that he could've just called.

"We're fully booked next week; legal guardians are concern about how the extracurricular activities will effect morale." Ying promptly explained, most of the parents' questions are relatively the same, with a peculiar one here and there. Which Boboiboy quickly deflect if even Ying doesn't know how to answer it.

-

"So principle Nezu's the one who made that promotional poster?" Shinsou questions, having just arrive in the empty 1-A classroom, and finding his target in there rolled up in the classic cocoon, preparing to take a nap.

"I didn't think he would actually do it. That creature likes to keep somethings for his personal entertainment." Aizawa said, unzipping the sleeping bag half way to sit in the corner, gesturing for the student to sit with him. "But I guess putting public pressure on them will make it more interesting."