Chapter 6: Experiment (P2)

Author's note:

Updates every Tuesday. You know which time-zone I'm in.

A little slow this week because I have mid terms and been procrastinating.

___

This is Todoroki's side of the story, a bit on what he's been doing since going off at 10:05 that morning.

Midoriya's team was one person short due to the fact that Bakugou had already gone off. So Todoroki came with group four, obviously. Then again he will go anyways because Midoriya's in that group. But ten minutes in the patrol, he may have gotten distracted, icyhot thought as he now stands alone in an empty intersection. Bakugou out cold under his feet.

-

Recap of events, the groups split into five directions in a C shape formation, North-West was assigned to group four.

Anyways, half-way through, Todoroki's temperature regulator broke, the strap got snapped by something, something hot. He held the now useless piece of metal in his hand and looked at the black scorch mark on the cement to his right. A sniper, unfortunately he didn't inspect said scorch for a bullet.

Seeing this, Todoroki made the independent choice of running away from this 'sniper' He likes being independent. This will provide a distraction and help his friends conduct the mission, somewhere along the way he heard explosions, which lead him to Bakugou, but when he found him, it was already man-down. Its like camp all over again.

"I never thought I'd see this scene again so soon." He muttered, hoisting Bakugou on his shoulder, he should get his friend back to his other friends. Midoriya should be a little left from here. For some reason, the wind is getting colder. By pure instincts he headed where the wind is coming from.

-

We are now getting back to group one, two and three, who are running away from a rock giant and raging vines. They've lost four more people, making the numbers go down to seven. They are still on the run, how is that thing so fast!? its three times their size!

"Kendo-san, I'm afraid we're out of time..." Awase fretted, his quirk is almost useless in direct offense. "Please say you have a strategy!" First they were unable to come in contact with other teams, lose eight people to the forest, and god knows where Monoma is!?

"I..." The class rep began, her throat tight with fear, evading said giant is difficult enough, they're still on the run even now and the giant is gaining in. "Kaibara-kun, Kamakiri-kun, you two take the right wing! Ojiro-san and Shishida-kun on the left! Awase-kun and Pony-chan stay behind me and ready fire!"

"ENGAGE!"

As soon as Giga was in sight, it was assaulted by the four boys. thinking this attack will inadvertently hurt the students it has, the golem slowed down it's pursuit, when it was shot in the eyes by Pony's horns.

"SCATTER!" Kendo commanded, that should blind it just long enough for them to get away. The others immediately complied, but they heard a loud sound that made them stop dead to cover their ears. Looks like the others aren't that far from them.

The giant seems to take notice of this, setting down the children it has and stand up to its full size, the roughly jabbed horns dropped to the ground. And the golem looks down at them as if asking for a request, then head to where the sound came from. The previously lush fauna around them glowed and dissipate as if they were never there, clearing path for the giant.

Picking up their fallen friends, they realized that they are unharmed. Only sleeping, very un-disturbed despite all the commotion so far. Anesthetics and sedatives, strong ones. And Monoma is tied up with a bow.