Chapter 10: The provisional licensing exam(2)

Author's note:

So bAsically-

___

"What do you mean, it has nothing to do with him? It definitely does! To me, heroes are passionate! With their passionate hearts, they bring hope and inspiration to people!" Yoarashi remembered when he first saw the flame hero in action, what he saw wasn't burning passion but rather cold hard anger. "At the entrance exam, I saw you and I recognized who you were immediately.... You had the exact same eyes!"

"The same...? That's ridiculous." Todoroki mutters as liquid projectiles hit his ice barrier in the background, chewing away little by little. "I'm not like him..." That's enough, stop listening to him, focus!

"What are you doing with a villain in front of you?" Gang orca reprimands, these two are doing the first thing NOT to do as heroes during a villain attack, their grades are getting a massive hit for this. From what he gathered so far, this test is under new management. The rules, assuming that nothing else changed are the same.

"You and your father are the only heroes... THAT I'LL NEVER ACCEPT!!!" Inasa exclaims, suspended mid-air in his own little wind sphere. Showering the faux villains with another barrage of wind attacks. Although from Cyclone's point of view he has a lot of work to do.

The redirected fire went to Shindo, who was paralyzed a few minutes ago and is finally beginning to move again. Luckily, he was protected by an invisible shield, pulling the heat upwards and taking it out.

"You're really bad at this you know." Cyclone condescendingly remarks, which is rare, that Shiketsu guy could've work instantly to if not take out the projectile, redirect it, the guy looks to be very good at least that anyways. And right on cue, his watch buzzed notifying him that someone from his class got their points dropped dramatically. Even if Gem is the one grading them, he plays fair.

-

"First... I'll take care of that wind!" Gang Orca turns to Yoarashi despite his claws reaching for Shoto. Inasa dodged but was struck by a cement shot and got the full blow to his face, the lackeys cheered for their boss, calling it a 'team effort' while Yoarashi plummets to the ground unceremoniously. "You reap what you sow!" he grasps Todoroki by the neck and send out a sound wave, effectively immobilizing both children.

"Cy-cy! Did you see that!? It was so cool!" Blaze squeals excitedly, embers coming along with every one of his exaggerated motions. The blue one, now known as 'Cy-cy' scoffs jokingly, stating he can do that too but 'more unconventionally, I suppose'. While Shindo slowly pulls himself up from the ground.

"Oi! This is not the place for kids to play!" The hoard of minions cheered as Gang Orca access the situation. There was some distance between him and the Shiketsu kid so his attack lost some effect, it won't matter in the long run anyways. On that note, the army charged.

"Wow! That's a lot of people!" Cyclone looks upon the wave of charging faux villains in mild interest, he can knock them off their feet in one wave but it's more entertaining to watch them struggle. Then Shindo who was behind him suddenly got up and shove him to the side, interesting... "Thought you'd need more time man."

"My extremeties are still numb, but sound-waves and vibrations... My brains get shaken every time from my quirk's recoil- so I've built some tolerance." He breathes out, god everything hurts. Shindo recognizes this voice from the announcements, this is the kid that got into the facilities' network, twins it seems, he can only stare as the red one continues to gush about how cool he is.

"Cyclone, should we listen to him?" Blaze wondered, he really wants a new playmate, Ice is asleep and Mr. Fish over there looked really cool! He knows Cy's interested in that one with a cape too! He can play with Shoto later when Thorn fixes him, breaking rocks are fun but he might hurt the guy and nobody wants that!