Chapter 13: Let's go to the arcade!

Author's notes:

Currently gulping down a two liter bottle of cola.

Have I told you how much I hate numbers that don't divide by anything?

___

"I'll start by saying we've been letting them do too much." Midnight reports the obvious, the second semester has a lot of events in stored to push the growth of this year's freshmen. Alongside those are actual school events that are held every year per U.A traditions, those events are organized for students to show off even if they aren't in the hero course.

"It honestly feels like we're only around because they're underage." All Might reads the notes made for him to lengthen the last of his quirk in the extra 'just in case' section. Most of the writings are for young Midoriya's training, the contents are completed with a diagram pointing how the recoil can be stored for later use, so as to exhaust less stamina.

"All we've been doing is signing permits, and they even made custom stamps for us!" Mic aggressively pulls out the gift that all the staff had received. Carved in fancy mahogany was his own signature snatched from older forms, a microphone charm attached to the handle. When did they find time for wood work? No carpenter will take this kind of job.

"Endearing isn't it." That was Nezu's input on the matter, taking out his own stamp, decorated with a pen shaped charm and using it to approve a form Yaya gave him since yesterday. Something about a construction permit which is normal enough, what's abnormal is the amount of pre-printed hall passes.

"Unfortunately, they're churning out perfect results. And have everything to show for it." Aizawa said as he continues through the alphabetically organized pile, skipping to the end for now, he'll read the rest later. His plans of letting those five interact with their peers and start putting more time into breaks turned out to be a total bust.

"Since Eraser's self-management strategy failed, I'm open to suggestions." Vlad huffs, leaving them to their own devices backfired in the form of the papers in front of him. It's time for an intermission. It was unsurprising to him that Awase's notes said to let him learn how to pull mass out of structures aside from binding them together and separating them.

"I have an idea!" A spark of inspiration flash through Midnight's mind, her colleagues give her the confirmation to go on. "There's the Beauty Pageant and we all know that they're too nice, we can 'suggest' the girls to participate! That way we take away the main initiators and the boys will be far too uninterested to do extra work!" she made air quotes with her fingers.

"The girls are doing the most." Mic points out helpfully, it's true that the boys only help out here and there most of the time. If the girls aren't asking or have anything that specifically needed the rest, then the others have other duties as well. "Is it okay to call them back in now?"

Everyone nodded and Aizawa pulls out his phone. When asked why he said 'Do you seriously believe they haven't gone to get food?' Sure enough, less than two minutes later, the kids returned with drinks for everyone and to the adults' horror, more filled out forms waiting for approval.

-

"-And that concludes our schedules for the culture festival!" Yaya announced enthusiastically. They just need to finalize all the permits, the bills, re-utilize some voting programs, do a final check on all the supply manufacture chains. She shuts off the projector with a prideful grin, her friends matching the energy perfectly.

"S-so, three days huh?" Midnight tiredly look at the smiling children, her hand holding the wooden stamp, hoping she doesn't get carpal tunnel from all this repetitive action. She's pretty sure they can do all this themselves faster than her and only giving these out of courtesy.