Chapter 14: Traumatizing an adult?

Author's note:

I wrote this while on vacation.

It was the worst beach trip ever, too much effort

___

"About the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to agencies and help out pro heroes. We talked about that at the faculty meeting last week. And everyone, including the principle and student council..." Aizawa can see his class instantly snap their necks to the Kokotaim sitting at the back, the team were unfazed per usual.

"Thought you shouldn't do them."

.

.

.

"WHAT!?"

"After we had that big meeting about it?" Kirishima whines exasperatedly, the Kokotaim didn't spoke once about this when they asked how that meeting had gone. Why did they have that entire speech then ultimately decides that the Hero Course isn't cut out for it!?

"But, thinking about how we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense..." Kaminari pouts, his hands fiddling with the fluff on Ojiro's tail. Not to mention, walking evidence of how badly they've messed up basically living with them and playing housekeeper.

"Serves you right!" Bakugou slams his table, still suffering from the hour-long speech he got from a guy who was playing video games and while not even looking at him.

"Just because you probably wouldn't be able to participate..." Hagakure awkwardly comments, they got back and Bakugou looked as if he got the soul sucked out of him.

"But some think we won't be able to raise capable heroes with our current policies, so we decided that only you first years are allowed to go to agencies with good track records of accepting work study students." He'll use the training regimes on them later, the Kokotaim already said that his kids are slow. It's better to let them work at their own pace with a lot of minor outside influence.

-

"You should be thankful to Boboiboy, even after you threatened his friends and family he didn't take away your chance to retake the exam." Todoroki had grown fond of the heroes, they are true to themselves and generally doesn't have an opinion on public image.

"Shut up." Bakugou snaps, but the Pomeranian is smart, he knows that Dumb Hat can and would've failed him if the brat isn't so damn nice. All of them are too nice, too unconditionally kind.

"We need to catch up as soon as possible." Nevermind Bakugou's attitude, Gopal's lecture must have done some pretty harsh damage if the blond is still so sour after an entire week.

"I said, shut up-" Boom boom boy saw him out the corner if his eyes and he couldn't believe it, the cause of his frustrations, standing right there waving at them innocently as if nothing happened.

-

"I don't mean to be rude, but is it necessary for you to come with us?" Midoriya sheepishly asks Fang who's coming along with them, he's going to meet Sir Nighteye with Mirio today. The third year is already here so is it really needed for a pro hero to come along as well?

"You're in the 'high-risk' group, also I got a bad feeling this morning" And strangely enough it's not with Boboiboy this time. Fang trusts his intuitions, when he feels that something bad is going to happen. He's correct all the time when it comes to the elemental master, it's weird that Bob isn't the cause of concern today.

"Ehhh? So you're doing this because you care, right?" Togata was skeptical of Fang's presence, because he heard that the boy is a total hermit and with his shadow quirk, thought he'd prefer to be inside. Also, the Kokotaim seem to not take their job all that seriously.