Untitled Part 2

Deeks and the team were overwhelmed by what had just happened. Wilshire Federal Building had just blown up into pieces and there was yet to be any valuables leads, except for the cellphone that the suspect left behind.

Everyone in the team except Dani (who he wasn't going to allow to go up anyway) went up to Ops and Eric put the message up on the screen for everyone to see.

"This message was on the phone after it was used to detonate the bomb". Eric informed the group.

You had the chance to change and since there was no change I now declare war on you. T.R.H.

It was bolded in green letters, against the black background, looking like the graphics of an old sci-fi movie. Deeks didn't like this. Was this T.R.H trying to be cool or something?

"Who's T.R.H.? What can it stand for?" Callen asked the obvious.

"Could be a group or a person. I'll run it through the system and check the hits" Eric replied. They all respected Eric. The young tech-guy had really helped the group in so many cases before, and he knew that they would need the help now. The suspect, T.R.H, seemed crazy about technology.

"The license plate of the van. Where are we with that?" Callen questioned.

"It was stolen from downtown Hollywood two days ago,"

The computer then dinged for Eric's search for T.R.H.

"T.R.H stands for The Red Horsemen. It's a group that believes in the upcoming apocalyptic race war against earth. This isn't the first time they did this. They have hit other cities, and the message was the same. You had the chance to change and since there was no change I now declare war on you". Eric recited.

"What does that mean?" Deeks asked.

"I don't know but we need to stop them before they hit again". Callen said.

"They just did, they hit an abandoned building near west Hollywood. LAPD is there now". Eric said.

"Alright Sam and I will check the crime scene. Kensi and Deeks find what you can on the van and its origins. I want to know everything by the time I get back" Callen said.

Sam and Callen then left to see the crime scene while Kensi and Deeks stayed with Eric to find what they could about the van.

"Alright Eric can you find out who owned the van". Kensi said.

"One sec". Eric replied fast. He was typing fast on his computer till he got a match."It belongs to Max Ryder. He recently changed the ownership to his sons Jason and Seth".

"Where does he live?" Deeks asked.

"Sent the address to your phones,"

"Thanks Eric". Kensi said.

"Thanks. Hey Eric I need a favor," Deeks asked his friend, after everyone left. He was hoping he didn't have to kiss-up to Eric, but if need be, Deeks would do it.

"What's up?"

"If Dani tries to leave, stall her to make sure she doesn't. If she ends up escaping, track her phone and send her location to me. Got it?" Deeks answered. He felt a little uneasy trying to track his daughter's phone, and he didn't want to be the overbearing parent, but he needed to. Police work is not, and never will be, easy.

"I will". Eric said.

"Thanks man". Deeks thanks Eric, and leaves to follow Kensi out.

Kensi noticed something off with Deeks the moment he stepped into the car. Police officers are usually closed off people, but Kensi and Deeks have known each other long enough to have no problem reading each other's minds.