Untitled Part 4

Nell was in a little bit of shock when Dani said that. "He's your boyfriend?" She asked to make sure what she heard.

"Yes we've been together a little over 6 months and i haven't told my dad yet". Dani said.

"In a way I could see why you haven't told him"

"What should I do Aunt Nell? If i tell my dad and the others i'd be betraying Seth's trust but if i don't tell Seth could end up dead or in jail"

"Do what you think is right, tell your dad and the others. If Seth is part of whatever this is we can help him before it's too late"

Just then the team came in and when Dani saw her father she felt her chest raise and her breath getting caught in her throat she then let it out.

"You can do it D"

"Thanks"

The teen then went down and hugged her father from behind. "Hi dad". She said.

"Hey Dani, how was school?" He asked his daughter.

"It was ok, could I talk to you about something?"

"Sure"

Dani then pulled her father aside as the others watched. "What was that about?" Sam asked.

"I don't know". Kensi said.

Once the father and daughter were clear of everybody Dani spoke up. "Dad what i'm about to tell you please don't get mad at me"

"Why would I be mad? Wait, you didn't get suspended from school again did you?"

"No dad. The reason I have Seth's file is because I stole it from school the same day I stole the case files but hear me out first. After school today I followed Seth somewhere and he was meeting a group of men. He took something in a backpack I bolted before I could get caught".

"Dani wha- this is too much to handle all at once. Why were you even looking into him anyway?"

The young teen held her head down for a second trying to gain her posture. "Well i'm waiting Dani"

"Seth's my boyfriend"

Callen, Sam, and Kensi had gone up to Ops after they had given the Wonder Twins the phone from the site.

"What'd you get off the phone Eric?" Callen asked.

"It's the same kind of phone that was used and placed at the other bomb sites and has a message on it". Eric said.

The young tech had put it up on the screen and it said, 'Pacem Bello'

"Pacem Bello? Latin again what is it with these guys" Sam spoke.

"What this means Mr. Hanna is peace through war, whoever these people are, they want a war and will get it". Hetty said.

Deeks was still with his daughter getting more frustrated by the minute.

"Look dad I know you're mad I didn't tell you and I'm sorry, I wanted to see how things would work out before we said anything" Dani told her father.

"I'm your father Dani, you know you can tell me anything" Deeks responded.

"I know and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I don't know what's going on with Seth but I wanna help him before he ends up either dead or in jail, I love him dad"

"Your 16 Dani you don't know anything about loving someone"

"Either way I want to help him, I don't want to see him being buried in the ground or locked up for the rest of his life"