Always with you

The sounds of the television resonated throughout the waiting room—IVE's waiting room to be exact. This is their second comeback ever since debuting and fans could never love them more.

Rei picked up her bag, about to leave the place as she glanced at Yujin who was still slowly untying her hair, eyes staring at the tv, watching the MCs finish up the show.

"Unnie, you're not leaving?" she asked.

Yujin looked at her and shook her head. "I already told manager-nim I'll be heading home today." she combed her fingers through her hair.

"Show, show, show! Annyeong!"

The moment Yujin heard that line, she looked at Rei with a smile on her face. "Unnie, you're weird." the girl shook her head and quickly left the place first.

"Of course," Yujin mumbled to herself, gathering her stuff and turning off everything, leaving the room.

She peeked out the hallway to see if there was anyone left, but only saw a few staff tidying up the place. They were one of the nominees, explaining why they stayed till the end of the music show.

Sneakily, she strolled towards where the MC room is and saw Minju and the other two guys walking in, happily chatting.

Yujin stood outside, waiting till they were done with the short debrief.

"Minju-ah, come here." Jungwoo, one of the MCs called, somehow making Yujin frown.

She slightly peeked through the gaps of the door to see them taking a selfie for the fans but the frown stayed constant on her forehead, seeing how close Minju was standing with that guy.

"Where did the other guy go..." she mumbled, wondering why they were the only ones taking a selfie since they usually take one with all three of them in it.

"Ahn Yujin-ssi?" Lee Know appeared from behind, startling the girl who bowed slightly. "What are you doing out here?" he asked, suddenly remembering how Minju and Yujin were ex group mates.

"You should go in." he opened the door despite Yujin's denial, seeing Jungwoo darting his eyes towards them with an arm around Minju's shoulder, still taking pictures.

Yujin slowly entered while Lee Know went to tidy up his stuff. "Ba—Unnie," she called. That was close.

Minju slipped away from Jungwoo. "We're done, right?" Jungwoo checked the photos and nodded.

Minju looked at Yujin and told her to wait while she goes to change out of the outfit.

The younger girl constantly eyed the blonde guy, watching his every move. She folded her arms, always having to enter at the wrong timing, internally flaming that guy for touching her girlfriend.

Ever since they started dating after IZONE's disbandment, they thought it'll be better to keep their relationship a secret since rumours would just put an end to their careers in the entertainment industry.

This means they each have to deal with each other's interactions with other idols and actors. For Yujin, it's not that big of a deal since she only comes across idols for a short period of time, at most during her Inkigayo stages or other programmes consisting of middle-aged men.

But Minju differs. Ever since she started taking up auditions and raking in sponsors for modeling, she has been in contact with many people. At times, she'll be extremely busy with shooting, sometimes even going overseas to film.

That leaves Yujin having to deal with all those. It's not that she doesn't trust Minju during those short trips or schedules, it just bothers her that Minju's circle of acquaintances widened just when they've started dating.