Put a finger down (short)

Yujin leans back and enjoys the series playing on the television screen. She crosses her legs, about to immerse herself into the show till their room door opens.

Minju hastily walks out with eyes pinned to her phone. "Babe, babe, babe." she chants, earning a hum from Yujin who gradually shifted her gaze on her.

The older girl sits down beside her. "Do a TikTok with me." she requested while the girl pauses her show. "Tiktok?"

Minju nods, preparing her phone. "I don't know how to," Yujin says, watching the girl prop her phone against the tissue box on the coffee table.

"You've been on TikTok a lot nowadays," Yujin spoke, looking at the phone while Minju pulls her to sit closer. "You even appeared on my for you page." she chuckles. This isn't the first time she's been asked to make a video with her.

Yujin heard part of the sound, knowing what kind of video it would be as she lifts her hand up, palm facing away from her.

"Just do what the sound says," Minju told her, leaning to press record as the timer counts down from 3.

"It's not something funny again, right?" Yujin suspiciously asks, also preparing herself for whatever is about to get thrown at her. "Nono."

"Put a finger down, are you in the best relationship ever?"

Yujin folded her thumb towards her palm, earning a bewildered look from Minju.

"If you put 4 or more fingers..."

The older girl started laughing, holding onto the latter's wrist as she stopped the video. Yujin looks at her all confused, wondering what she did wrong.

"Babe." Minju leans onto the girl, still laughing before looking at her. "What's wrong?" Yujin holds onto her arm, furrowing her eyebrows.

Minju failed to contain her smile. "You're in the best relationship ever?" she asked with an unending smile, hearing Yujin hum positively.

"You make it the best," she says.

Minju couldn't resist and threw herself onto the girl. "Woah." Yujin chuckles, feeling the latter's arms tightening around her neck as she rests against the armrest.

"Are we not going to continue the video?"

Minju shook her head and gave her a huge kiss on her cheek before pressing her own cheek on them. Yujin puffed her cheeks, arms finding their way around the girl's body.

Anyone could tell the younger girl got used to all these little things Minju does to her. She can't live without them.

Minju cups the latter's face. "Why are you so cute?" she starts to aggressively squish her cheeks, earning a little nose scrunch.

"Only you think that way," Yujin mumbles, staring into Minju's eyes.

The older girl presses her lips against hers briefly, watching her cheeks grow red. Even after all these years, a small kiss is all it takes for Yujin's mind to sink deeper within Minju.

"I like it when you blush because of me." Minju caresses her thumb over the girl's eyebrow, smiling like she's the only person she'll ever have eyes for.

"Do it again," Yujin said.