The only person I'll listen to (II)

"Ahn Yujin!" Minju shouted from the toilet, startling the man who was putting on his pyjamas halfway as Yujin ran towards the bathroom. Why is the bathroom so far?

For the past 8 months, it was hell for the man, always having false alarms from his wife who doesn't really know what to expect when she's the one pregnant. The Mafia leader ended up being the one researching how to care for a pregnant lady, not even letting an insect touch her.

He cursed the hell out of having such a big house, slamming the door open to see Minju awkwardly sitting on the toilet bowl. "Why? Why?"

His wife looked up. "I think my water broke." Minju sniffed and looked perfectly calm.

Yujin squatted down in front of her. "Already?" the woman shrugged. "Are you sure you're not just peeing?" he asked which made Minju smack him.

"Does it hurt?" She shook her head. "Just feels a little uncomfortable." Yujin nodded.

"Stay here." he ran back out and took his phone, giving his secretary a quick call before coming back into the bathroom.

"What do I do?" Minju asked while he helped her clean up so she doesn't need to move much, knowing how hard it is to carry another human in your stomach, literally lifting weights 24 hours a day.

"Ms Jung told me you should just relax and let your husband do everything," Yujin spoke and carefully lifted her up, leading her out of the bathroom.

"You sure you know what you're doing?" Minju asked and earned a disappointing look from Yujin. "You're doubting me? The person who has never left you for a second?" the woman smiled while he pressed the button of his lift, ensuring Minju doesn't walk too much.

"Shouldn't you change first?" she asked, seeing how he was still half-naked with boxer briefs. "I feel sexy." Yujin brings her into the lift, quickly heading downstairs.

She slaps his stomach, making him groan. "I got back my abs because of you," Yujin said, flexing lightly which made her laugh.

Ever since the news of Minju being pregnant got delivered to him, he started to learn how to cook for her, not trusting what others have prepared for them. His instincts told him to do that even though Minju probably trusts outside food more than what he cooks. Nevertheless, they were all healthy food. Healthy baby, wife, probably healthy househusband.

Yujin gently sat her down on the sofa, making her lie back comfortably. "Wait here while I go get changed. Do is coming in a minute." he ran back upstairs while Minju let out a small sigh, hand landing on her inflated belly.

"I can't wait to meet you."

"How do you feel?" Yujin asked, hand holding onto Minju's, seeing his wife laying there on the hospital bed in the VIP ward, waiting for labour. "I'm fine, is your arm okay?" she looks at his forearm filled with bitemarks, probably from her when contractions kicked in.

"I'm more afraid for my scalp in a few hours." Yujin laughed softly while the doctors came in to check on dilation. He leaned into her ear. "Why does it have to be a guy?" he asked Minju who chuckled, running her fingers through his hair.

"He's a doctor babe."

"AHN YUJIN!" Minju screamed at the top of her lungs, trying her best to push the baby out of her. "A-Ah! AH!" the guy shouted at the same time, feeling as if his hair were about to be yanked out of his follicles, gripping onto the side of the bed.

"A little more..." the doctor chanted, encouraging the mother who was on the verge of exhaustion. "You..." Minju pushed harder each time. "YOU'RE GOING TO CARRY THE BABY NEXT TIME!" she harshly gripped onto Yujin's nape, shouting a bunch of profanities.