I'll choose you (short)

Yena spots Yujin diligently doing her work at the side of the class. It's break time.

She grabs the seat in front but Yujin was far from distracted. 

"Yah."

"What?" Yujin replies without looking, hand busy penning down things.

"Stop studying."

"No."

"I have a question."

Yujin sighs, pausing for a while. "What is it?"

Yena smiles, happy that she got her attention. She seats a little closer, earning a weird look.

"Would you choose her out of a room full of girls?"

Yujin raises her eyebrow, glancing at the front to see her girlfriend tutoring one of their fellow classmates.

"What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer." Yena slaps her forearm lightly. "Would you choose her?"

"Why would I be in a room full of girls?" Yujin questions.

"It's just—imagination. If you are in a room full of girls. Would you choose Minju?"

"There are girls in the room?"

Yena hums, confused with her answer when she has been repeating the question three times.

"Yes." She nods, finding her friend weird. "All the prettiest girls you can think of, they'll be there too."

"It'll all be Minju then. She's the prettiest to me and the only girl I know." Yujin continues doing her work, not minding Yena's scrunched-up look on her face.

"Am I not a girl?" 

"You're a duck." Yena scoffs. 

"Even when she sleeps, she's the prettiest. No one sleeps prettily, even me, but she does it so effortlessly. Wow." Yujin shakes her head in astonishment. "I will choose Minju." 

Yena sighs. "What's the point of asking you these questions when your dearest girlfriend is all you can think of..." she mumbles as Minju came back to her seat.

"What are you guys talking about?" Minju puts her book down, looking at Yena who was sulking.

Yujin points at Yena. "She's cheating on Yuri."

"What—YAH!" Yena suddenly exclaims.

Minju widens her eyes, as usual, hearing Yujin ask, "Why else would you be asking me that question as if you would choose other girls over her?"

Yena drags her palm down her cheek while Yujin told Minju the question.

"You would choose me?" the girl cups Yujin's face. "I can't think of anyone prettier than you. There's none."

Minju coos softly, never getting enough of Yujin's sweet personality. Her words make honey drip off her ears.

Yena pouts. "It was just a question." she looks left and right. "I hope Yuri hears nothing of this."

She gulps, getting an unsettling feeling as she looks at Minju who was staring right behind her. "She's behind me, isn't she?"

Minju nods, watching Yena turn around. "Hi, babe." 

Yuri narrows her eyes. "Who's this other girl you would choose?"

Yena takes one last look at Minju. "Help."

Yuri didn't give a second for her to explain and started dragging her out of the seat toward theirs. "AHN YUJIN! WHY DIDN'T YOU PROVE MY POINT?!"

"The other time you asked me that, I chose you. And now you're saying you'll choose someone else?" 

"I didn't say that.

"You tried luring Yujin." 

Minju laughs, looking back at her girlfriend. "She should know better," Yujin said and shook her head in disappointment.

"What are you up to?" Minju sat closer to her.

All she saw were doodles on her paper. "Work," Yujin answered, staring at Minju innocently.

"Trying to draw my face? I thought you were studying." She ruffles Yujin's hair, leaning over to her.

"Yeah, I'm studying you." The taller girl took one good look at her face. "I think I got it." she went back to draw whatever she was working on, mind filled with Minju.

The girl just admires as Yujin did her own thing, a smile curving upon her lips. "I would choose you too." she playfully pokes her cheek.

Yujin hums and looks at her. Minju glanced at her lips and took the opportunity to land a small kiss on them which made the girl smile.

-- 

HAPPY YUJIN DAY!!! <33333