Kiss Cam

"UNNNIIEEEE!" Yujin shouted through the hallway the moment Yena walks out of her class. She starts running, unintentionally bumping into some people but she couldn't care less.

Classes are over and it's the weekends. 

"Yah, yah. Don't run." The younger girl crashes into Yena who made her stand properly.

"Why are you so happy?"

"You agreed to watch minions with me. Of course I'm happy." Yujin smiled from ear to ear. That smile could probably even light up the darkest room on earth.

Yena hisses and scratches her head. "How do I put this..." she mumbles. "Yujin-ah."

"Hm?"

"They don't play it at the movies anymore."

The younger girl's expression drops instantly. "What do you mean? I've been waiting for you to watch it. You told me we'll go see it today."

"I know, I know. I went to check earlier but the movie wasn't playing in cinemas anymore." Yena pats her shoulder, seeing that smile turn into a symbol of sadness.

"How..." Yujin couldn't find the words to say, looking at Yuri who came out of the class too. "Oh? Why are you here? Minju told me she was meeting you today."

"M-Minju unnie? Why?"

"I don't know. She said something about a baseball game."

Yena claps. "Right, I totally forgot." she then looks at Yujin.

"To make you feel better, I passed Minju some baseball tickets my brother gave me last week. You can go watch it with her."

Yujin raised her eyebrow. "Why?"

"I've asked the others and they can't make it. You're free tomorrow, right?"

"You're asking me now? What if I say no?"

"You would say no? Then Minju would be so lonely." Yena looked into thin air. "I guess I can just try asking Chaewon ag--"

"I'll go." Yujin interrupts.

"Okay, that makes my life easier. Dealing with Chaewon is tiring." Yena sighs. "Can't believe I see her 24 hours a day." she shakes her head.

"Can we go home now?" Yuri complains, back aching from her one-tonne school bag.

Yena nods but Yujin stops them. "Where do I meet Minju unnie?"

Yuri hums. "The last time I saw her she was in the club room." She looks at her phone. "She should be done now, probably waiting for you."

"Right, I told her I'll tell you to meet her at the club room." Yena suddenly remembers. Yuri smacks her head. "Why are you so slow when you're the one starting all this in the first place?"

Yujin watched them head down the hallway while she goes the opposite direction.

Baseball game? I've never been to one. The girl let out a little frown, turning around the corner.

She looks afar to see a girl standing along the corridor, fumbling with her phone. Yujin swallows and quickly walks to her.

"Unnie."

Minju lifts her head and picks up her guitar from the floor. "You're here."

Yujin hums and stops in front of her. The girl slips her phone into her pocket. "You heard from Yena unnie, right?"

Yujin nods, seeing her take out two tickets from her bag. Before Minju gave one to her, she retracts her hand, confusing Yujin.

"Have you finished your homework?"