fashion killer

fashion killer 🍰

jay as a young boy always loved fashion, when he was home alone and his parents were out of the country for a business trip he would stand in his mothers and fathers closet and try on her clothes, he always felt pretty, and he knew deep down he was.

as he gotten older the phases never seized, and at this point age thirteen, was it really phase? was it really curiosity? or did he find him self through layers of pearls and stricken red lip stick and fingers adorned with lacy gloves and eye shadow pressed messily on his eye lids?

two or three days before his parents reached home, he would place it back neatly, and his parents would greet him with whiskey sharp breathes and heavy douses of perfume and brandy, that's what their scent was, it always burnt his nose but he got she to it because they would say three days later "me and your father are going out of town for awhile."

their sweet loving son never did anything, and jay was a quiet boy, good in school, nice, friendly, just perfect for someone who could do the family justice, but jay didn't want to inherit his family's business, but his sister did.

jay was into fashion, he loved to take pictures and of his outfits, his friend Namjoon was surprisingly very good at photography.