.ᐟ‍ ·˚ ༘

" ( 🩹 ) —— s t a r t e r .ᐟ‍ ·˚ ༘

cosmo sitting on the bus alone, he wraps his arm around himself as he watched all kinds of people going in and out of the bus, but when his eyes landed on marco who was the evil and magical wizard from neverland he pulled the string immediately as the bus came to a hault as he runs towards the bus door but he was pulled back on from the back of his shirt and he was face to face with him.

you're here." cosmo says softly, his hand clenched on to their cloak.

"you don't know how to stop using your magic, it was easy to find, all i had to do was follow the ripples." marco says he clenched hard on to the back of the squirrels shirt.

"silly silly squirrel." he says, and the bus driver looks at them.

"are y'all going to get off or what?" and Marco grips cosmo's arm and shakes his head no.

"it was a mistake sorry."

cosmo was lead back to his seat and the both sat down beside each other.
"you ran all the way to the human world, i am quite touched that you went through all that trouble just for me, are you that scared of me?" cosmo tenses, as he felt the heavy weight of their arm around his shoulder.

"i don't want my magic to be drain, i-i'm not scared." cosmo says, and heard that deep chuckle and a sigh.

"silly squirrel, thought you could escape me."

as the bus inched closer towards an alley way that is where the portal was from squirrel-landia and he felt his eyes water up.

cosmo didn't want to die he didn't want this to be the end.

but the world was blurring into one, and felt their hand on the back of his neck

"it seems it draining your magic quite well." he hums as cosmo passes out and falls limp on their lap, everyone on the bus gasps out and everyone was panicking.

"do you need the ambulance?" Marco laughs as he stood up and picks up the squirrel effortlessly.

"he ran away from home, he is fine." he says as he pulled the string and walks off the bus hearing police sirens coming towards their location.

"causing such a commotion, aren't ya' cosmo? making things so hard for me even here."

he went through the portal and walked through the town of squirrel landia, making every little one know, they have captured their mayor.

then he went to his lair at the very top of the hill, and he dropped cosmo on to the floor.

"please, please." he mumbled.

"no, i'm not going to let you go, ive been wanting you for a long time cosmo pavlishchev, you are the most famous squirrel, even saving the land at the age of eight." he says, his smirk getting bigger, but i waited for years, because i knew their will be a day where i would finally have you." and he rested his hand in the squirrel hybrid's cheek and cosmo felt tears welling up in his eyes, cosmo tried to move away but he couldn't.

marco was mean, he is the strongest but he has always hated cosmo because cosmo was the strongest.