i shot a million of stars

million stars
"I shot a million stars to let you know."

Namjoon and his family have lived in California most of their life, Namjoon knows Korean due to his parents limited English, and he lived in that type of household most of his life, he was used to the hot summers, and sunny days, and his parents getting on to him about his grades, of course, Namjoon wanted to become a businessman, he was dreaming of starting a business, and it was a dream until he met hoseok.

Hoseok was an immigrant, he moved to America with his parents when he was eleven years old, and his dad owned a very popular business, it was a deli shop, with very good sandwiches and juices of sorts, hoseok always worked there, and he and Namjoon would sit at the table and do schoolwork together and speak their native language and he loved making hoseok comfortable, loved seeing them smile, loved everything about them.

That day it was a couple of weeks until their senior year of school started, hoseok had a cassette player connected to their baggy jeans and was wearing a baggy flannel over a t-shirt he got from a concert he went to, and hoseok had his backpack on as he sat on his skateboard waiting for Namjoon to walk out of his house, hoseok had that bright smile on his face when his eyes locked on namjoon's bright brown eyes.

"Hoseok-ah, how long have you been out here for?" Namjoon asks, his head tilting to the side, he had on a white t-shirt, some denim shorts and a pair of Nikes.

"Only for a second, I was just listening to some music and reading a book." Hoseok wiggled the book, and Namjoon smiled as he watched hoseok put it away, and he could see, art supplies and a sketchbook in there, Namjoon and hoseok had a dream to become artists, and he hoped that they could both move to the big city and become freelance artists.

when they got to the school, a group of other boys walked up to hoseok with smiles, all of them holding skateboards tucked underneath their arms, hoseok speaking to them in a cute but sweet accent, hoseok was very calm, and he could talk to anyone, he wasn't awkward like Namjoon, he didn't speak much English when they first met but know hoseok was bubbly and talkative and saying greeting to everyone.

hoseok would disagree he wasn't cool, but he is, even girls come up to him and talk to him, and even say hi, hoseok would shy and stumble over his words, his hands clenching together almost turning white, his hand would always reach for namjoon's when they walk up, and his more frail hand would be clammy and sweating, the taller could feel hoseok's heart beating.
namjoon wished he liked girls, he wished that he didn't like hoseok the way that he wasn't supposed to, hoseok was always so kind and sweet.

packing him lunch from his dad's deli shop, and sharing his things with him, Namjoon is very lucky to meet someone like hoseok, he is so clumsy and forgetful, but hoseok is the exact opposite, he is very dependable, and just likes the way the older even felt, those times when they both sat on his bed together, and they both talked about a future where they shared an apartment and maybe