【♡】 spider, magical trees, murder

( major character death )

there was a large tree in the middle of the forest where cosmo lived at, it was was extremely big and tall and everything about it was powerful, the dark brown bark was thick and tough, and it's branches was long and wide like it could go hrough any hurricane and storm and it would still stand strong.

the spiders lived their, cobwebs filling every nook and cranny, and many other animals as well making the large tree their lovely home, it has stood tall for two-hundred years.

but who knew this peaceful tree wouldn't be so peaceful no more, it's pure nature would be destroyed before the creatures that lived their would ever know. the thick cobwebs is what drew the tall man with a black jump suit to it, his clothes matted and his black hair was messy but in the back matted as well, he looked like he went through hell in back, and he was carrying something quite heavy, he was very far into the woods, his phone showed he was in the next town over.

he saw that their was a large hole in there so he shoved it inside, and he watched as the hole immediately closed, and something crushed inside of it, and the tree went back to normal and he looked inside, and the thing he hid inside was long gone.

the man smirked, the weapons that was in his pockets felt heavy in the best way possible.

he felt something crawl on him though after his little victory, he saw hundreds of spiders on his body and that's when the world around him went black.

"silly little human."