" ( 🪻 ) --

" my pretty little squirrel I am home," he says, as his eyes land on Cosmo who was laying on the ground, his big fluffy tail was wrapped around him keeping him warm, and Jackson loves watching them sleep so peacefully.

Cosmo turned and looked at them, and their tail was wagging gently at the sight of their master who has loved and taken care of him since he was just a little pup.

"Master it was lonely here without you," Cosmo says as he stretches, and he magically makes an acorn appear and eats It happily, his tail wagging as he faced the corner.

"It's time to begin some test sweetheart." and cosmo's ears flatten and a small tremble could be seen as they hooked on a collar, and just like that the little squirrel falls to the ground.

Jackson was collecting their magic, but Cosmo has grown up so... Beautifully,  a's he just can't bare to let them go, but he has learnt so much about the squirrel, but he just can't bare for Cosmo to see the outside world and realize there is something better.

No one can't have him, he can't bare to lose him, Cosmo called him dad, Cosmo shared an acorn with him, Cosmo even gave him a little peck on the cheek.

Jackson didn't know though that the little squirrel dreamed to unite with his family once again, he knew Jackson Wasn't his dad, Jackson isn't a squirrel.

" I want to play outside." this day specifically was Cosmo's first-time mentioning the outside world.

Jackson laughs, it was loud but scary, cosmo flinches when he walked closer towards him. His hands rested on both sides of Cosmo's cheeks.

"The outside world is too dangerous for a little squirrel, people will take you from me and will experiment on you, never ever ask me again"

Cosmo nods, tears welling up in his eyes and he magically makes an acorn appears again and walks in the corner and eats silently.

 ❤️‍🩹、drafts!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें