[ 🗯️ ] wish u were real

Hobi was a lonesome squirrel hybrid sitting alone in a abandoned city, his tail wagging slowly as he sat at he table with a crumbling notebook and a pile of broken pencils sitting there, he was doodling on the margins of it as he listened to the wind howl, and the trees surrounding them rustling and swaying to the breeze, he continued to doodled as he waited for his friend to return, hoseok's imaginary friend, but to hoseok he was real, he was alone in this cruel environment, Namjoon his dear friend could keep him company, keep him safe from his racing mind, hoseok always began to doodle his face, imagining the frame and how the bone structure of their face will feel against his palms.

He had a cute little set up, a tea set was in the middle, it was covered in dirt and cobwebs, and bugs were crawling around it. It made hobi whimper, the young squirrel hated bugs more than anything, he got up and he walked away from the table, his mind was spiraling, his note book was abandoned, a little book filled with his thoughts and doodles, from crayon doodles to pen loosing their ink from time being in the harsh heat.

he picked up the tea kettle and smiles at the seat across from him, his eyes watering up hoping one day he could actually feel Namjoon, and know what his hands and the warmth of him felt like, he wished he was real, and that he wasn't alone in this harsh world.

"Would you like some tea Namjoon-ah? It's warm, I promise."

the only sound he heard in return was the sound of trees rusting again he sighs out loud, and gets up from the rusting chair he was sitting on and began to walk around, buidings were crumbing down day by day, sand and dirt piling around them, the further he walked he could see something in the distance, it was a large medal frame, and when he got closer he could observe it and touched it and sniffed it, and when he pressed a button, he time traveled.