angst prompt 1

"Stop following me! If you follow me out that door right now, I'm calling the cops." For @barbiehobis ( on twitter )
by: @uarmyprincess

"h-he destroyed my nest." Hoseok says in distress as he paced around his apartment holding a tattered blanket from his nest as he was listening to Jimin on the phone trying to comfort the omega the best he possibly could.

The apartment smelt of a distressed hoseok, like expired vanilla, and sour mango, hoseok was very upset, the house was a mess, and hoseok had bruises around his delicate skin, it wasn't doll like, it wasn't smooth a silky, it was cover with scratches and marks, and his ears was ringing as he continued to pace.

"I-I don't know what to do, I'm pregnant with his baby, and and, jimin-ssi I- my - I haven't stopped bleeding and my stomach hurts but he took away my car-he took away everything- I don't have anything." Hoseok placed his hand on his stomach as he sat on the ground, and Jimin started to talk, trying to calm the older man down.

"I'll come and pick you up and take you to the emergency room, I'll take care of you baby." He says with a small smile and hoseok couldn't help but to smile as well, but when he got off the phone is when jungkook walked in and hoseok tensed up, amd he felt their hand on his shoulder and his phone was taken out of his and saw the contact jimin.

"talking to another alpha?" He asks.

hoseok nods his head. "He is my best friend."hoseok whispers, as the shouting from the phone ended and his phone was thrown across the house, the sound of the screen shattering and glass now scattered around the wooden floorboards.

"You're lying to me hoseok, you were going to run away weren't you?" He asks as he picked up hoseok's packed bag, and dumps it out on to the ground and steps on as the house once again filled with expired vanilla and soured mango.

"o-of course I'm leaving, you hurt me jungkook, you almost killed today.'' Hoseok cried out as he heard a knock at the door, and he gets up from the ground and the world swayed as he walked and opened the door and Jungkook walked towards him.

"Stop following me! If you follow me out of that door jungkook, I'll call the cops." Hoseok says, as jimin gripped onto him.

"Fuck, we need to go too the hospital."jimin says picking up the omega and rushing him to the emergency room