💖Alchemist x Kumiho💖

Requested by : @ZOFOCO
This is my first request, I apologize if it's not well written! As I said, I'm not fluent in english:)

"Ugh.. why isn't this formula working well!"
Alchemist says, clearly stressing out. She had tried to work out a new formula, several times but it still won't work.

Then she tried and tried and tried again, but still failed.

"Gosh! This is getting really annoying. Maybe I should try and figure out something that would highly work.."

Then the door creaked open

Alchemist looked back, and sees vampire.

"heyyyyy.. do we have any winee lefttt?"

Vampire clearly just woke up.
"Vampire go take a shower you stink! Its 1pm and you know my girlfriend will be visiting soon"

"Oh crap I forgot about that..."
"Whatever, just go take a shower you're gonna stink this whole room"

"It already isss"

Vampire exits the room and closes the door.
Alchemist clearly wasn't satisfied and is annoyed with his words. She continued what she was going to do.

20 minutes later..

"Yes! It finally worked! Now I probably just have to ..."
*Door bell ring*

"Who's that?"
Alchemist exits the room and goes to the front door. She peeks out the window, and sees Kumiho our the door, holding a jar of bear jellies.

"Oh crap! I forgot she's gonna be here!"
Alchemist opens the door

"Hey Alchemist! May I enter??" Kumiho says, starting a conversation.
"Yes! Of course, so sorry I completely forgot the time! I didn't thought you would be here by now" Alchemist replies.

"Aww.. that's alright!"
They both enter the living room and sits on the couch, Alchemist turning the TV on.

"So what should we do?" Alchemist says, completely forgetting about her experiment that is slowly growing bigger.

"Well, I think it's lovely for us to watch a movie! I've got this jar of jellybeans too! My favourite snack!" Kumiho replies in excitement, while chewing her bear jelly snack.

"Sure! I'll grab more snacks and drink from the fridge, I'm sure you'll love them" Alchemist gets up, going to the kitchen.

"Alright!! I'll search for movies while waiting.."

____________________

With Alchemist

"I think there would be some left over uneaten glazed donuts I bought this morning.." Alchemist said, searching for the donut.

Alchemist managed to find the donut, but only one. So alchemist decided to cook some food instead to share with her beloved gf. Alchemist cooked 2 fancy jellybean meal, and a jelly deluxe pizza. She plans to give some to her brother, vampire cookie. Even if she gets annoyed by him, she won't just leave his brother starve and drink his wine all day without eating.