💧Yogurt Cream X Lilac cookie💧

Requested by : @homosexuallol
I'm sorry this took so long, you can see my note on the rules page! Also thank you for requesting!
I've also putted a bit of  💖fluff💖 here, so enjoy!

Yogurt Cream has hidden his feelings for Lilac for too long. He doesn't know if he should tell Lilac, his very own bodyguard? Why would his own bodyguard like him romantically?

Meanwhile, Lilac has mixed feelings for Yogurt. He either hates him, or likes him. He was hired to murder Yogurt, by his brother, plain yogurt of course. He didn't hesitate to attack him at first, but when he was about to strike, his mind tells him not to.

Something is making him feel guilty for this, what if Yogurt finds out?

Why does Plain Yogurt envy him so much anyway, just live life, like you're in a dream. Murder someone just because you're jealous...

Don't ever let jealousy take over you😈

________________________

"Lilac! I need your help pleaseee!" Yogurt cream groans. He has always been lazy with his things, especially when they're going on a adventure. He needs to packs the things he need, and Lilac is the one who always helps him with that. His bodyguard.

"Yes, my liege." Lilac has always been used to this, yet he still feels pissed. Who wouldn't?

"Yogurt Cream, you really need to atleast pack your things alone for once, you don't always need your bodyguard's help for it! He's probably tired and needs some rest too" Yogurt's Father said in front of the door.

"I'm perfectly fine, your majesty." Lilac declares.

"Dad, I'm a prince! I don't need to keep doing things myself, I have other things to do too.."

"... Such as?"

"Mmm.."

"Exactly, son. You need to help out your bodyguard too, he's not just some machine!"

"But he's doing his job!" Yogurt groans.

Yogurt's father sighs and exits the room, he's tired of yogurts complain. Lilac gives Yogurt a sharp glare, lilac definitely agrees on Yogurt's dad. He is tired, he doesn't get to rest much either.

"Sooo... Are you done lilac?"

"Yes, my liege." Lilac says as he carries the bag.
"So, when are we going my liege?" Lilac asks

"Hmm.. I suppose tomorrow or today, I'm not sure. I think it is today, I'll ask my dad! Be right back!" Yogurt says as he runs out of the room.

Lilac sighs and sits down on the bed. Damn he was tired as heck.

He then lays down on the bed, looking at the ceiling. Outside, he looks calm like an ocean. But deep inside, there's trouble slowly coming for him, each and day by day, he knows that cookie is waiting for his brothers death.

He heard the door open and immediately sits back up again.

"Hah! You must be very tired Lilac, sadly we're going today. In a few hours or minutes when we're all ready, you can rest for awhile, I'll wake you up!" Yogurt says.