💖Espresso X Madeleine💧

Requested by : @whxitelillxe
Thank you for requesting! Enjoy reading 5000 request story hope you enjoy this person who requested! And tysm for being patient

High School AU
Main Cookie : Madeleine

Espresso and Madeleine's relationship went from enemies to lovers sort of quick, surprisingly things between them got sorted out easily. Madeleine obviously fell in love with Espresso first, not much people like Espresso due to his 'bitter' personality. But as Madeleine is, he never gave up. It was a tiring journey just to get to him, but it was all worth it.

Espresso never thought some light magic cookie would 'change' him, but it was all for the better. He never felt so loved before, of course Madeleine was dumb but Espresso always tries his best to help him out with his school work. Espresso never really thought about love either, he doesn't want his reputation to be ruined, but at this point he doesn't even care. If Madeleine breaks his heart, flaming coffee beans would solve the problem.

________________________

"Goodness gracious, Madeleine!" Espresso stressed out.
"It's really that hard to teach you huh. No wonder no one really volunteers to offer you some teaching" Espresso spoke as he pack his books up.

"Sorry- Espresso darling, it's hard to focus when you're the one who's teaching me" Madeleine winks at him.
"Oh my witches, Madeleine. You've gotta start focusing on school, not me!"
"Alright, alright" Madeleine sighs, he packs his things up as Espresso walks away. Madeleine doesn't really care about school, he just wishes he could run away with Espresso and dance with him in a field filled with flowers and trees while the sky does it's job. Without realizing he was dreaming, Madeleine tripped over his own feet and fell on the floor. He was lucky no one was in the library, although Espresso did saw that.

"Madeleine, not only you're dumb with school, you're also stupid with simple things." Madeleine got up, and walks to Espresso.
"What does that has to do with knowledge? I just tripped." Madeleine spoke.
"You know damn well you were daydreaming, you're dumb fresh from the oven." Espresso says as he smirks walking out from the library.

"Hey!" Madeleine says as he chased Espresso.
"Oh, Madeleine! Looks like you have something to worry about now, goodluck!" Espresso says as he ran faster. Madeleine looked to the poster on the wall, it took awhile for him to understand.
".. Prom? But i have to pass the new upcoming test?" Madeleine didn't looked worried, instead he ran back to the library and unpacked his things and books back, and began studying.

He studied for hours and hours, and a few minutes rest. He wished to take Espresso to prom, but he knows he won't be able to make it unless he studies seriously. He doesn't want to disappoint Espresso after all.

Few hours later

Madeleine woke up to someone shaking him. He looks up and it was the librarian.
"We are closing the library. You may go back to your dorm and have some rest." The librarian says. Madeleine sat back up and looked outside the window, it was dark. Madeleine began to pack his books and things, then left the library.

He looks back again at the poster, and sighs. He knew he won't be able to pass the exam, but he had to try. He barely remember the materials Espresso taught him, or the one he studied. Madeleine looked around his surroundings, it was gloomy and dark. What time was it? He walked back to his dorm and.. the time was 12am?
"did i really slept that long?" Madeleine spoke confused. He placed his bags and went to take a shower. 
Finish taking a shower, he checks his phone and received a text from Espresso.