🔪 Pomegranate x Licorice Cookie🔪

Requested by : @AaliahKasandraValer7
Hope you enjoy this! Thanks for requesting once again:)
I'm so sorry if this is bad written-
Yandere Pomegranate

  Pomegranate always thought she was enemies with Licorice, but now, she realizes that it was love. She just declines it everytime she gets the feeling. Everytime she sees him with someone else, she feels jealousy, and murderer.

She doesn't know what to do about it.. what if Licorice doesn't like her back? Will their relationship be even worse?

____________________

  Pomegranate received another task from Dark Enchantress, this time only with licorice. Since Dark Enchantress wants Pomegranate to get along with Licorice.

But theres something that Dark Enchantress didn't know...

______________

"I want you to atleast get along with Licorice, Pomegranate. You need to work together to get this mission to succeed." Dark Enchantress says to Pomegranate.

"Yes, master. I promise I'll try to get along with him." Pomegranate says, in a different tone unlike usual.

"Is there something bothering you? You sound unusual."

"No, master"

"Alright the. Go and start the mission. Don't mess up."

"Yes, master.." Pomegranate said before leaving the room, the door closing sound echoing through the hallway.

Pomegranate searched for licorice, since she does not want to disappoint her master.

"Tch. Where is this guy. I dont hate him anymore.. but still! This guy pisses me off."

"You don't hate him anymore? That's good." Dark Choco said, behind her. Pomegranate looked behind and sees Dark Choco, she doesn't know where he appeared from, but she that's not what the point i.

"W-what?! No I dont! I still hate that filthy rag dressed cookie!"

"You don't need to lie."

"Piss off! I'm not lying." Pomegranate frowned.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Lol." 💀

"..." Pomegranate just walked away. She was thinking if Dark Choco would actually tell licorice about this, but she decided not to overthink about it, and continue her business.

"Finally, found you. Dark Enchantress requested us for a mission. Only both of us." Licorice turned around, and sees Pomegranate just standing there.

"Um now?" Licorice asked.

"Yes. Now." Pomegranate sounded strict, but she didn't mean it that way.

"Umm.. ok."

Licorice stood up, and followed Pomegranate, outside the castle.

"Soo.. what's the mission?" Licorice asked
"We have to spy a girl in this kingdom. Like usual, but this time she only requested both of us, just for us to get along."

"..." Licorice just stayed silent, before he asked again.

"What does this girl look like?"

"I don't know, master didn't tell me, but all I know is she has black hair. Pomegranate says trying not to sound suspicious.

"Oh.. black raisin?"

"How do you know her?!" Pomegranate pointed her mirror at Licorice, like she's about to strike a attack.