🔪Dark Enchantress x Pure Vanilla Cookie🔪 P2

Requested by :@AaliahKasandraValer7
Yandere Dark Enchantress x Pure Vanilla Cookie,
Part 2!
Hope you enjoy, thanks for requesting! I had fun writing this story-

Few days after, Pure Vanilla still isn't used to being with Dark Enchantress. After all, it's his enemy. How can he be used to living and dating his own enemy?

Pure Vanilla missed his friends, his people, his kingdom and ... White Lily Cookie.

Pure Vanilla also is still in love with Black Raisin, and he couldn't let it go. He can't be in love with someone, that has tried to kill him thousands of times.

He didn't want to die, but he didn't want to live like this. Dark Enchantress tried to be kind to him, but she couldn't. She wasn't destined to be kind. She was destined to be evil, to ruin the world.

______________________

Present

Soon, it's gonna be Pure Vanilla's wedding day with Dark Enchantress. He wasn't excited or anything, but of course, as expected Dark Enchantress was.

"Its been a few days you've been living with me now.. you should be used to it. I've arranged our wedding day, tomorrow." Dark Enchantress stated.

"....." Pure Vanilla had no words to say, he was extremely worried what would happen, he missed everything before it turned this way.

"Well, I've told my servants to help me decorate the wedding room, I'm sure you'll like it!" Dark Enchantress laughs

"Its gonna be perfect tomorrow! And I don't want anyone bothering our wedding, or anything."
"Oh! And also I'll be inviting some people from my kingdom.. and my servants too, of course!" Dark Enchantress couldn't wait for the wedding day, she was pure excited.

The Night before The Wedding

Dark Enchantress forced Pure Vanilla to sleep in her room, with her. There's no other room he can sleep in after all.

"Are you ready for tomorrow, darling?" Dark Enchantress says to Pure Vanilla while getting ready to sleep

"U-um.. yes.." Pure Vanilla stuttered. He's just a healer, not a mage. He couldn't attack or anything, even if he could, he would lose.

"Great! Me too. I can't wait at all! Pomegranate will be helping me get ready for the wedding day. As for you, Dark Choco will. He's not the best but he could try. After all, Pomegranate has teached him about it, wether he likes it or not."

"Well, time to sleep! Good night darling."

"Good night, Dark Enchantress." Pure Vanilla said, only with her name. Dark Enchantress was slightly pissed.

He couldn't let go of the love he felt for Black Raisin. Well maybe a little for White Lily, but she's not here anymore, it's just a evil rebaked version of her.

Few hours later

Pure Vanilla still hasn't slept, and it's 2am. Dark Enchantress is just snoring. Pure Vanilla opened the curtains, and looked and the bright moon shining along with the stars. It's beautiful but not as beautiful as his life right now. He was frustrated and didn't know what to do.

Then he saw a shooting star, he quickly prayed to the falling star.

"I wish that all could go back to how it used to be." Pure Vanilla wished, before going back to bed and slept.

_______________________

Morning

Dark Enchantress woke up, seeing Pure Vanilla not on the bed. She thought he ran away.