🩸Red Velvet X Reader🩸

Requested by : @simp_for_all_simps
Thank you for requesting! Enjoy! Requests are closed btw cause i got exam IM SO FUKING ANGRY RN WATTPAD ADD DARK MODE TO WINDOWS LAPTOP PLS IM SUFFERING I HATE THIS SM IM TRYING TO WRITE IN THE DARK BUT THIS THPID SHIt
TW : Blood, death

You and Red Velvet met by accident, through the tower. Both of you have been getting closer day by day, and he has been getting further from the dark side. DaRrk Enchantress wasn't so happy about it, there is no way you could hide from her.

_____________________

"Red Velvet?" You said, as you sneak in the trees slowly. Red Velvet has called you over nearby the tower forest, he said he has something to tell you. "Here!" Red Velvet shouted somewhere in the forest, you approach the voice, and he was there. Carrying some candy bouquet. 

"I have been keeping this for quite a long now.. i need to tell you something y/n cookie." Red Velvet said nervously. You know what's about to happen, and you know what to do.

"Go ahead, Red Velvet, what is it you have to say to me?" You said while smiling sweetly. 
"I like you, y/n, and i mean it in a romantic way. You showed me and bring me the right way to life and brightness, you showed me that i don't and never have belong in the darkness. Will you, y/n cookie, be my beloved? I know this is sudden.."

You squeak in happiness and happy tears fall of your eye. 
"Oh my gosh.. i- I'm speechless.. but my answer is yes!" You said hugging Red Velvet.

Red Velvet laughs in happiness, hugging you back. 
"I know im still not free from Dark Enchantress cookie, but i promise i'll keep you safe."
"i can take care of myself, silly. And my favourite flowers aren't some simple candy bouquet, I like bell flowers!" You said laughing.

"Do you promise you'll be able to take care of yourself?" He said, putting up his pinky.
"Yes, i promise!" You tangle your pinky with his, smiling brightly. 

"Well do you promise to keep me safe too?" You ask in curiosity. 
"Yes, i promise. Even with my life and soul. I'll break to crumbs just for you" He said kissing your forehead. 
"Aw. Thank you, Red Velvet cookie, but you know Dark Enchantress might find out about our relationship anytime soon, especially the fact that you keep going out even if you have no mission to do."
"I know.. im planning to do something about that, still thinking.." 
"Well you don't have to overthink it, honey! Let's spend happy times together as much as we can before death tear us apart." 
"Alright, where do we start?"
"i'm thinking about.. something dangerous"
"And what is it?"

Red Velvet smiles, grabbed your wrist and starts running to nowhere. He runs off to the her castle.. Dark Enchantress's castle. 
"Are.. you sure about this?" You whisper, not wanting to get caught.
"Yes, I'm sure about this.. don't worry, ill protect you no matter what and I promise" You blushed at his response, butterflies in your stomach. Yet you're not sure if Dark Enchantress would accept your relationship with him, but the thing that is troubling you I'd the fact that you're bringing him away from the dark side which Dark Enchantress would never accept.

Red Velvet brings you inside slowly, checking left to right, front to back.
"Alright, it's safe.. let's go!" He said, walking faster each step he goes.
"Red Velvet.. I'm not so sure about this, I have a bad feeling."
"It's alright, honey. I'm sure it's safe. I promise I'll keep you safe."
"You've said that tons of times, and I believe it. But are you sure you'll be able to keep that promise?"
"Well are you sure you're gonna be able to keep yourself safe?" He said, in a serious tone while looking back at you.