Amusement Park.

3 weeks have passed since the Sempiternal came to this reality and earth. They all settled in after a while.

Yeol sat in his apartment tuning his guitar, Azari walked in drinking a slushie, "You know how to play a guitar too?" she leaned on the piano watching.

"Yeah, I know how to play every instrument." he glanced up at her, "What's that you're drinking?"

"A slushie." she sipped a bit of it.

"Slushie?" he tilted his head.

"Slushies are like drinks but with crunched up ice making it like an ice drink, a slushie and it has different flavors." she disappeared in a flash and reappeared with two more in her hand placing one on top of the piano then handed one to him. "Try it, you'll love it." 

Yeol grabbed the slushie from her and sipped some of it, "It's actually really good, is this blue raspberry flavored?"  

"Yesss blue is the best flavor out there." she laughed a bit. 

"Sure does seem it." he took another sip placing it down. Zohan walked in, "Yo." he waved.

Azari handed him a slushie, "did you know he could play every instrument?" 

Zohan sipped the slushie, "Well I didn't but I knew he definitely knew how to play some of them, I assumed since he was a DJ and music obsessed." 

"He's got such a cool talent I envy him; I know how to dance but he's on a different level." she gave an impressed expression.

"I think I would get too mad at the learning process, I'm not a very patient person so I'll give it to him, he has a lot of patience it seems." 

"I also had a lot of time on my hands, I figured I would learn everything when I had the time to." he finished tuning his guitar.

"Any other talents?" Azari asked curiously. 

"Well." he placed his hand on his chin, "I can sing and dance too." 

"You sure are talented in that category, I'm amazed." she finished her slushie throwing the cup in the trash. 

"I guess it was just meant for me." his expression was relaxed.

Kira walked in putting his arm over Zohan, "What are you all up to?" 

"Hanging out with Yeol, hey Yeol you should play a song for us." Azari sat down. Zohan and Kira both sat down too.

"Alright, I'll play something on the guitar then." he lifted his guitar and relaxed himself before he started playing. 

Talking to the moon by Bruno Mars.

(If you would like to listen to it here is the link!)

Yeol's face was calm with a small soft smile on his face. Azari was amazed by his talent alongside Zohan and Kira, they all felt a warm sensation coming from him playing this song, it was slow and beautiful. 

Yeol opened his eyes as he finished the song looking up at them, they all clapped, "That was amazing, I 'm excited to hear more from you in the future." Azari stated as she smiled.

"I'm glad you all liked it, but I will say my Piano and Violin skills are way better than my guitar skills, I'll play those later when you all are present." he rubbed his head. All of their phones buzzed from a text message sent by Evie, "Amusement Park meetup tonight, she wants us all to go." Zohan looked up at them.