Leader.

They all gathered together within minutes, Evie looked around, "Stay on guard you guys." 

Meanwhile...

MK stood in the central with Zack's crew, his brothers and a few others. There was a big screen watching the Sempiternal - Mk set this all up as a trial to test their strength, leadership, and ability. He sent in 8 of his close allies to be "Villains" for them to take on as he and the others watched. 

"Ryujin is the domain up?" Mk looked over at him.

"Yes, it's all good to go." he stood by Mk watching the big screen. 

He sent in Himari, Kuro, Zylen, Ezumi, Yuuki, Kaji, Lewy, Marso.

Ezumi appeared in front of them smiling, "I see you were alerted of us, well let's see how strong you really are." 

Evie turned serious, "I'll take her you guys take on the others, I'm assuming they're all around here." she teleported away. 

Evie powers: Shrinking/Growing large - Constant teleportation - Nuclear energy. 

Azari's powers: Super speed (The fastest yet.) - Weapon manifestation - Sonic hit blasts. (Only occurs when she's running and gets a hit off you.) 

Kira's powers: Laser energy beams (He can shoot them from his eyes or hands.) - Excessive healing - Angel spawn (He can spawn two angels that can mimic his powers as extra damage.)

Violet's powers: Hell dogs (She can spawn up to 6 hell dogs that serve a powerful bite, this can harm and damage her opponents.) - Power control (She can control the powers of the other for a few minutes and mimic them.) - Mind reading. 

Yeol's powers: Telekinesis - Making weapons out of tunes or sounds (Mainly blades or dual blades, once cut with this blade it can burn your skin like acid.) - Powerful Sonic Booms (He can hit you with constant measures of this, it can affect your hearing causing your ears to ring, it can also keep you from moving for a few seconds. he also can sense footsteps or sounds from many directions.)

Mile's powers - Chains (This power grows from his back; he can create them to have sharp ends to them. He can grow up to 50 at once and these can reach in far ranges and can pick up heavy things.) - Creation of weapons (He can create weapons from the energy and irons flowing through his body, they grow out of his arms.) - Black Ink (If the Ink gets on your body, it can make your vision blurry, make you see illusions, and make you forget things easily.)

Xyrena's powers -Dark energy - Hell spikes - Hell fire. 

Zohan's powers - Rock bending - Portals of weapons - Telepathy. 

Azari sped away and was suddenly hit with a strong force, she crashed into the ground looking up to see Himari glaring down at her. Himari picked her up by the neck and slammed her back into the ground multiple times.

Kuro jumped down in front of Zohan pulling his sword out spinning it. Zohan grabbed a spear from a portal, "You don't seem like a nice person." 

"You don't either." Kuro ran at him full speed. 

Kira flew through the air, he got impaled by a hell staff, he flew down to a building removing it as he noticed Kaji. 

"You could say that was a fallen angel." he smirked spawning his hell staff in his hands. 

"I see what you did there." Kira replied as his eyes become a brighter white charging up his attack. 

Evie approached Ezumi then noticing Marso walk from behind her with a sword. Miles came from behind Evie looking at her, "I got him, just worry about her."