28. neck kisses

"Hey, Nic?" I called out while sticking my head in between book shelves and tried to look at him.

"Hm?" He had his back turned against me and he was busy closing up today at the registration computer.

It's Friday, tomorrow we have to go to that Christmas gathering. I still haven't asked him if he wants to come with me. He just knows that I'm going.

Why am i making this weird? Nico is friendly and kind, he would definitely make a good impression to anyone he would ever meet. He loves to joke and he is intelligent. And he's hot. I'm so confused about how should I feel about him.

"Nic, what are we?" I exclaimed, bumping my head into one of the shelves, closing my eyes and sighing. I was afraid of the answer.

I've kept him waiting for half a year, I've never promised him anything. I shouldn't be surprised or hurt if he would tell me that he wants nothing to do with me anymore and that he's tired of all this. But I would be hurt.

His body stiffened and he sighed as well before turning to face me.

"Oh, Isabel!" He called out my name and started walking to my direction.

Was this good or bad?

Before I could notice what was happening, I was already caged in with his arms and pressed against his body. He hugged me tight, placing his head on the top of mine. I had my face pressed against his neck, smelling his cologne.

"We are whatever you want us to be." He whispered into my hair and I smiled a little, feeling tears forming in my eyes. I was glad that he couldn't see me right now.

I liked how it felt to be hugged by him. To feel safe with him.

"Can we stay like this for a little while more?" I whispered back and he chuckled.

"I think I like you." I said and held my breath.

Nico started to laugh and I looked up at him confused. He was smiling at me and I wanted to count the freckles on his face.

"Izzy, I like a lot of things. I like my grapefruit shower gel!" He said, still smiling big. He was trying to make me confess while joking about it. He wanted me to finally do something.

I could feel how behind his and mine barriers, our bodies were stiff, our breaths stuck somewhere in our throats.

"No, I like you like I want you to kiss me right now." I said and looked straight into his eyes.

They were so tense and dark all of a sudden that I wanted to look away for a little.

"You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now!" He whispered, gently touching my face with his thumb.

Then he placed his whole hand on my cheek, lifted my face a little and pressed his lips on mine. He started off slow snd gentle, almost as if he would be scared that I change my mind.

When he noticed that I want to kiss him just as much as he wants to kiss me, his tongue entered my mouth and his hands placed themselves on my waist, pulling me closer.

I pulled away a little having his bottom lip between my teeth, sucking on it. His eyes dropped closed and he groaned a little.

Before I could do anything to stop him, my legs were around him, he was holding me while moving both of us to the nearest table, never breaking off the kiss. He put me down on it and finally looked me into the eyes.

His eyes were dark, filled with lust. I couldn't even resist on saying that I absolutely loved seeing him crazy about me. I wanted him to be crazy about me.

We were the only ones here, most of the lights were already off.

I wanted him everywhere on my body.

As he could read my thoughts, his hands started to move all over my waist, the other pinning my leg down on the table. His mouth slammed against my neck, biting and sucking, making me moan and tilt my head back.

"I like how I could do anything with you right now." He whispered between kisses and I held my breath.

Nico I thought I knew would never say such thing, but the fact that he has this side of him made me even more crazy.

:) author's note
pls don't scream at me, let our girl have some fun. jokes aside, how do you see this story continuing?