29. like lovers do

:) author's note
sexual content!

  "Go to England with me!" Nico bit my shoulder lightly as we were about to fall asleep on his bed.

"Don't be silly now." I chuckled a little, taking his arm and placing it over my waist. He then pulled me closer to his almost naked body.

"No, I mean it! I am leaving in two days for Christmas and it would suck to not have you there with me this year."

Maybe I really should go home myself and stop being scared. Maybe it was time to finally face the fact that all what happened there, now is just the past, not today and most definitely not the future.

But how could I possibly go home without him?

"Are you really sure you want me to meet your family?" I asked him this rather than telling him what's going on inside of my head.

"Well since we are getting so serious." He singed out and I quickly turned around to hit his arm playfully.

"Another word and I'm out of your bed." I warned him.

"I am shutting up!" He chuckled a little and placed his head on my bare shoulder, slowly rubbing his cheek against the back of my neck. Soon after that his breathing was already heavy.

I wish I could say the same about myself. I kept waking up, then not being able to fall back asleep for a long time all night.

The next morning Nico woke up in a very smiley mood and I couldn't help but forget about my terrible sleep.

"I'll make us something to eat." He quickly pecked me on the lips and jumped out of the bed, being full of energy that outshined him.

I could clearly see how this and I made him so happy. 

He made me happy!

I went into his bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. It was weird to see a toothbrush that belonged to me next to his.

Two toothbrushes standing next to each other.

"Izzy, would you like eggs or scrambled eggs?" Nico entered the room, smiling big. He stood beside me and put his arms around my body.

"Just eggs will do." I smiled back at him, turning around in his arms and forming my lips as a kiss. And even though my mouth was al covered in toothpaste, he still kissed me.

He always kissed me like I was the most important person on earth.

"Who the fuck brushes his teeth before breakfast anyway?" He then sighed and started to walk back to the kitchen.

"I bet you always forget to brush them afterwards!" I exclaimed, smiling at him.

After everything that has happened, it was always so hard for me to live in the moment. Every time when something good happened, I had to remind myself that this is really good, because it just always felt like something was missing.

Once I entered the kitchen, I had a steaming cup of coffee waiting for me there already.

"What's the plan for today?"

"There's this thing that is very important to Cal and she asked me to go and take you with me." I said while we both were eating.

"Okay, sure thing. When?"

"Yes, speaking about that, I have no idea." I laughed out.

"Where is my phone, I'll text her!"

"I don't think you took it out of your jacket yesterday."

And he was right. I unlocked the phone and I had a message from Cal already.

fuck the party and fuck them. i am not going tonight, don't need their negative energy! update me, send pics!

"Oh, never mind. Party's cancelled." I put my phone down for a little and looked up at him.

"So I can have you all day in my bed?"

"Seems like that's possible." I smirked at him.

might be going to fcking england to see nic's family. scared shitless. too much in my head rn

I quickly texted her back and she read it right away.

wanna meet maybe either way? you don't have work today right?

"Or maybe not." I said to Nico who was patiently sitting across and waiting until I finish texting and eating.

"Cal wants to meet anyway."

"I'm sure you have an hour or two before you have to go." He said as he was walking towards me.

He grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up, placing me on the countertop.

"No, I think I really should get home to get ready." I whispered into his ear, my breathing was heavy already.

"You sure?" He started placing kisses all over my neck, gently biting on it.

"Very sure." I whispered again, looking into his eyes.

Then I slammed my lips against his and he took me to his bed.

He took off his hoodie and I took off mine, showing my bare chest to him for the first time.

"Oh my god, Iz!" He grunted and I could see lust in his eyes.

He got on top of me and I could feel and see his big bulge coming from his pants. When I say big!

I held my breath a little, still surprised.

"I'm sorry about that." When he noticed that I see it, he said and gently kissed my lips.

"No, don't apologise! I am no better." I said quietly and sucked on his lower lip until he let out a little grunt.

Then I took his arm and placed it right above my shorts. He understood right away.

No clue where this sudden confidence came from, knowing the fact that I'm a virgin. But it was definitely here and it wanted Nico all over.

"Can I?" He asked while placing kisses over my boobs and chest, moving more down and down.

"Mhm." Was all I could say at that moment. His soft lips on my skin made every nerve on my body tingle.

He finally reached the top of my shorts, so he slowly started to move them lower. His lips never left my body.

His mouth was now all over my inner legs, kissing and biting.

I pushed my hands into the cover of his blanket and my head deeper into the pillow not being able to withstand the teasing.

He then suddenly started to swirl his tongue lightly against me.

I moaned right away. His tongue moved very slow and slightly, making me absolutely crazy.

After a little bit, he grabbed my hips, pinning me down, placing my legs around his shoulders, making it impossible to escape.

His tongue started to move faster and it hit spots I didn't know they were there to be hit.

His mouth was very wet on me and he kept hard breathing the whole time.

"You like watching me doing it, huh?" He suddenly asked and my cheeks blushed red.

I was so close already, but him dirty talking turned me on even more.

"Don't stop!"

I grabbed his head and pushed it back down, my hand guiding his movements, my hips moving up and down under his mouth.

For the first time in my life, I orgasmed so hard that I felt the need to yell.

Instead I let out probably the loudest moan, my legs were shaking around his head and he was smiling at me.