9. best friend

During history lesson, my mom texted me, saying that I have to get Rue from kindergarten right after school because they'll stay at work until the theater. I texted back, saying that Owen will be joining us and probably staying the night.

Staying the night..

After classes, Owen had a soccer practice, and there was still time until I have to go get Rue, so I had to wait for him at the benches. I started my biology essay and face timed Liz while he was playing.

"Fuck him hard, hoe!" before I could say or do anything, she already hung up. I laughed. Liz was really well aware of my experience with boys, so whenever she could, she was teasing me.

I loved my best friend so much though.

I was done doing the essay because I wasn't in the mood for it at all, and Liz had to help her mom with dinner, so it left me with nothing else than looking at Owen.

Owen has been playing soccer since the first grade or something. Our families used to go to his every game. I was like ten, jumping around and cheering for him. Those were the easier times, you know, when things just were so much more simple.

"Bel!" suddenly I heard him yelling my name from the field. He was also aggressively waving.

When he noticed that I'm looking at him, he kept yelling.

"Can you bring me my water bottle?"

I looked at his backpack next to me and unzipped it to take out his bottle.

I got up, leaving all my things, breathed in and out and started to walk to the field. All the boys were like on pause, they all were looking, whispering, some making questionable noises. I felt so embarrassed that I just wanted for the ground to open and swallow me whole.

"I hate you." I whispered to him when he grabbed the bottle from my hands and chuckled.

Right after that, they finished the practice and Owen went to take a shower before we go.

I took his things and keys, and went to his car to wait there.

"Hey, best friend." he opened the door and threw his bag at the backseat and got in.

"I still hate you, best friend!" I said.

"You're adorable when you pout, did you know that?" he chuckled, changing the subject.

"Did you know that I wanna punch you in the face?" I sarcastically laughed.

"Let's go?" he kept chuckling and started the engine.

The kindergarten was just a few blocks away and like after eight minutes we were already there.

Rue probably loved Owen more than I do. She was obsessed with him but who's surprised.

So when she saw him coming towards her, she didn't hesitate at all and started running to him. He lifted her up and spun around. They were both happily laughing. This view made me wanna cry.

"How's my favorite princess in the whole world doing?" he kissed my little sister's cheek and had a big smile on his face.

I've never felt more jealous of my little sister.

Then we drove to the grocery store to buy pizza, popcorn, coke and cookie dough.

"We gon' have girls night?" Rue asked, looking at me, while holding Owen's hand.

"Something like that." me and Owen said it at the same time.

When we got home, Rue asked if she could sleep over at Cindy's place because her parents are going to a waterpark tomorrow morning.

"Then why did we but all the stuff, princess?" Owen pouted at her.

"I wanna bake cookies and watch a movie with you, but I also wanna have a sleepover at Cindy's." Rue cried out.

"Me and Owen are gonna go change, you too, show Owen that new princess dress you got yesterday and then I'll call Cindy's mom to ask her, okay?" I pinched her cheek and she ran away while singing.

"Hey, if Rue is not staying the night and it's Friday, maybe you wanna hang out somewhere out later? I suppose we have to be at Noah's around lunch time anyways."  when we were walking upstairs, Owen asked.

"Yea, why not. We have to do math before that though, remember?"

When we walked into my room, he threw his backpack on my bed and opened the drawer for his clothes.

"Um, I've been wearing all of your sweatpants and shirts by the way." I nervously chuckled, being kind of exposed.

Since the kissing and all, I've been actually wearing only Owen's clothes at home, because I  just felt the need to be closer to him, I guess.

He took the last pair of pants there.

"I'll just go to my car, I have a few shirts there." he shrugged his shoulders, not seeing this as a big deal. The shirts he would need after spending a night over at some random girl's place. Got it.

"Hey, um, maybe you wanna take the shirt I'm wearing right now? I changed it after I showered." suddenly his voice was a little bit trembling and he nervously scratched the back of his head and laughed.

"What? Why would I want that?" I laughed, hoping to laugh the stress off.

"Well, I'm gonna leave it here, so you have time to decide while I'm going to my car." he took off his shirt and came closer. His bare chest was almost touching me, that was how close he was to me.

It all happened in like two seconds.

Suddenly he lifted his hand and touched my cheek, then my lips with his cold fingers. I pressed our foreheads together, already panting.

"Can I kiss you?" he whispered, his voice was low and husky. I closed my eyes.

"Owen, we can't." I whispered back, hurting myself with these words. He put his hands on my back then started to slide them down to my butt. He lightly grabbed it, then pushed me to the wall. I gasped and opened my eyes.

He looked so hot that I could fuck him right now, right here. His eyes were pierce, staring at me with lust, his mouth was a bit open, he was also panting and biting his lip.