3.

Everything just as I expected it to be.

From the furniture to walls to ceiling,even the vibe in this house is exactly same. It smells like home, like family. Combined scent of my family member not to forget my mother's favorite air freshener, is something I missed.

Not that I am going to tell them this.

They already think I am wasting my at pack house. After hearing it my mother will have a legit reason to force me to live with her.

Umm, no. Not happening.

Still, engrossed by the beauty of this house I exmine my surrounding. After two seconds I realize, I don't know a single shit about décor. There six bedrooms, one living room or it could be dining room plus kitchen. It's where my knowledge stops.

How

Ivy takes the lead as he moves around the house. I am surprised that Mom and dad are not at the door waiting for us.

"They are not home right now." Ivy says as if reading my mind. He points the room in which I'll stay.

The room is nice. Nothing too fancy- a bed, a sitting area and bathroom. No T.V.

Okay!

"Do you want anything?" Ivy asks without looking at me. He is rummaging through fridge. Now that I have changed and showered, my stomach presents itself.

"Food." Ivy jerks his head to glare at me then focus back in finding whatever it is he wants.

As we were both finishing the brownies I am sure was for after lunch, there was knock on door. Ivy gives me a look which translates as go open the door in return I give him the I am a guest dude! You go open the door look.

With a grumble he does open door. I hear the soft voices coming from there as well as heels clicking on floor.

The first one who enters, is my eleven year old nephew Wyatt. He makes a mad run as jumps onto the couch and sighs deeply, completely ignoring my presence. After him, Tiana comes in my line of view. Her face breaks into a wide grin as her eyes upon me.

"Hi, Drew." Tiana comes and hugs me tight. Her hug comforts as she smells so much like Vern. "Gods! It's been so long." My body tenses at her words because obviously I was the one who always took two steps back when they took one towards me.

"Yeah." My voice comes out hoarsely.

"Son!" Liam McNally, my dad stands at the entryway along with my mother, Sophia McNally. Dad ends the distance between us in just two steps, he hugs me tight to his chest.

In this moment I realize why children are so heavily depend on their father. No matter how old you are, no matter if you are bigger or taller than your father, his hug will make you feel small in sense where you want to hide there from all the whole world.

However Mom stands there, watching with me with a look I really can't decipher. A small hand clutching tightly hers which I just noticed, Mia. The younger twin, a little shy she peeks from mom's side. I just grin widely to show that I had already saw her.

"Mia, Wyatt come say hello to your uncle." Tiana calls. Hearing his name Wyatt comes running to my side. Mias greets me from her place-behind mom. Wyatt squints his eyes, examine me frome head to toe after he seems satisfy, he says-no he throws a hello at me then goes back to do whatever he was doing.

"That was quite a hello." I say. Tiana laughs and nudges me to sitting area. We all follow her lead. I take seat to Ivy's left while dad sits to his right on the couch. Mom and Tiana both makes each other comfortable at plush chairs.