10.

Trigger Warning- Non Consensual Kiss and Touches.

8:30 PM.

I checked the time for another time just to make sure I am not too early. Even though I know I am going to regret coming here, I still did. Not that I had any other choice. If I would have stayed at the apartment, Kristen or Ivy must have dragged me to Mom's house.

Not happening.

I don't have energy for the torture of going through awkward meals with my family. So here I am.

Legacy is a night club which is quite crowded right now. I can smell human as well as other beings. I thought about telling Maxwell about my arrival but dropped that thought as soon as it came into my mind.

What if I don't like it here?

So first, I will go inside, look around, see things for myself only then I will sought him out which I highly doubt I would do but that's not the point.

My eyes landed on one couple who stumbled out of the club, grinning from ear to ear. They both are highly intoxicated, holding onto each for some support but failing in doing so. They sloppily kissed and then laughed and then they were both singing in their bad high pitched voice.

They look so in lov..

Shaking my head, I enter the club.

Big mistake. Very big mistake.

Not only this place is stinking of alcohol, but also all the other smells are burning my nostrils. Why do people use so much perfume these days? My head is already feeling heavy and it's been only one minute. Good thing I took some drug before I left the apartment. I hope I took enough to last a few hours otherwise today would be my last day on earth.

A quick look around the club confirmed that club is full of li..fe. People are dancing, chatting, drinking and having fun. Most of them are wearing very bright colour clothes which are glowing in the dark.

"Yo! You made it." Maxwell's over excited voice sounded from my right. Maxwell grins as they zigzagged their way towards me. When we are in reach, they throw their arms around my in hug. They smell like alcohol.

"Woah! You look...sexy." I breath out when they finally take a step back. They smiled proudly at my confession.

"Thank you, thank you. It only took me two hours to get ready." They did a little spin to show off their bare back. Indeed they look sexy. They are wearing bright neon blue mini dress paired up with pink heels. Their hair is left in loose waves over their shoulder which swing with each step they take. And their smoke bold eye makeup, makes their hazel eyes more stunning.

Gods!

I shouldn't be thinking that.

"Wow." I laugh at their playful banter, trying really hard to not stare.

"You also did quite well." They tugged my jacket. I glance down to examine my outfit- a white T-shirt, red leather jacket and black jeans. Nothing particularly eye catching but still good enough to pass the dress code for the club.

"Thanks." I reply. "By the way, shouldn't you be at the hospital?" I ask as I remember about the visit they told me about.

"Um...yeah. I wasn't needed there so..." They trail off. A piched expression cross Maxwell's face so I don't push it.

"Are you alone here?"

"Oh..no. Come and please tell me you can dance." I shook my head as we both creeped through the crowd to where everyone was, near the bar.