25.

Couples terrifies me.

Their fights terrify me.

Oliver and Elliot, looking at each other with hate or desire, terrify me.

I will give all my money just to leave this place. With Oliver, of course. Because right now it is like when you are watching a shitty rom-com where couples are doing dumb shit and you can't do anything besides watch them and curse in your head.

"Answer me." Oliver demanded. He sounds defeated, his eyes down cast as if the floor would give him strength.

"You are my everything, Oliver." Elliot confessed. The sincerity he laced to his words was too much for Oliver because his body trembled a bit. Elliot made a move to come closer but Oliver took a step back.

"But it didn't seem that way." Oliver whispered. Elliot's face fell instantly he looked me then again at Oliver. "If I was your everything, you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't leave me behind every time your ex-wife called." Venom dripped from every syllabus Oliver spoke which heightened my hackles. Oliver is never like this. I turned to glare at Elliot however he looked confused which made me confused.

What the fuck is going on?

"You know why she calls. You know Nick is having a hard time. He is actin.."

"Wait a second." I decided to cut Elliot off. "Let's start from start." Elliot wasn't happy as he only glared so I glared harder. "Well if I have to listen to you, I would like to know the root of the problem." I closed the distance between Elliot And I. I made sure he understands that if I want to I can crash his bone in second.

"There is nothing to talk about." Oliver said, "And please calm down Drew."

I didn't but I did took a step back.

"Is it about Nick?" Elliot asked and when Oliver didn't reply so he continued,"Oliver, you know he doesn't want to live with Pasquale.. or Norah. And besides you knew I had kid before. He has every right to live with me."

"Do you seriously think it is about Nick living with us?" There was a challenge in Oliver's tone. His red puffy eyes didn't waver.

"Wait a second. Why would your ex's son live with you?" The thought alone was so ridiculous that I couldn't help but snort. "He is not you son so he is not your responsibility."

"HE IS MY SON."

"Is he?" I challenged. He was clearly furious by the way he was spitting fire from eyes, not like it intimidates me.

"HE.IS."

"Oh! HE.IS.NOT." It might not be the right thing to mock him right nkw when Oliver is so depressed but I am fucking irritated. Also that pinched look on Elliot's face actually calms my nerves.

"Drew, please." Oliver, then proceeded to take deep before continuing, "And he is right Elliot. You may consider Nick as you own kid.."He held up finger to stop Elliot before he could interrupt. "But he is not."

"Don't say that." He whispered as if Oliver punched him, "He wants to live with us. With you and me." Elliot looked almost defeated. Oliver hugged him, he rubbed his back in a soothing manner and kissed his nose. "He loves you, you know." Elliot added to which Oliver simply smiled.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. A quick glance told me Faye was calling so I didn't pick.

"I know. I love him too. But Elliot, as much as I like to believe we are all he needs it is not true. He needs his biological parents more. Especially after he almost killed seven people."

"He what?" I couldn't help myself. I stared wide eye at Oliver.

"I think Nick is developing his powers. In the past few months he lost his control over his powers and harmed a few people. Thankfully it didn't happen in the pack otherwise things would have turned pretty ugly." Oliver had this gulity look as if it was his own son who was caught doing something wrong.