CHAPTER ONE

Hi! Quick authors note before the story begins! I am sorry if the first few chapters suck! I am improving as I write though! Also, I would love for you guys to be active readers! Also if you could, could you maybe advertise my book! I will be soooo grateful!!!
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The hallways were unusually quiet on Thursday morning that week. People weren't huddled together as usual everyone was just off to the side minding their own business. Even the jocks weren't talking, which they always talk. I reached my locker, putting my things into the small grey compartment, also pulling some things out. I made my way to first block, waving to some people, but nobody was waving back.

Why was everyone so quiet?

I had wondered that many times on that Thursday morning. But it was all explained when the announcements came on.

Good Morning Students of Riverhawk High. Today we have some sad news. Former Junior, Luke Hemmings, has past away. Found this morning, along with his body, was a note. The note will now be read:

Thank you to all of the scumbag jocks who bullied me.

Thank you to all the girls who turned me down.

Thank you to all teachers who doubted me.

Thank you to all of the people who insulted me without realizing it.

Thank you to all of the people that never noticed me.

Thank you to all of you who are now mocking me even though I am no longer there.

Thank you to all the teachers that believed in me.

Thank you, for now I am in a better place, heaven or hell, that doesn't matter because anything is better than being here.

Let us all pray for Luke and his family. There will be a ceremony next week to honor Luke, you should all attend. Remember to wear your nicest clothes.

And with that the announcements were over, and we all just sat silently thinking. Most of us fit into at least one of those categories that he listed, me included. I had never really taken notice to Luke before now. Some people may say that suicide means your weak, but you know what is really weak? When you tease or hurt someone so much that they actually want to harm themselves. Mr. Lennis cleared his throat. "Alright everyone lets open up to page 268 in our textbooks. We are going to read this to ourselves and then discuss with your partners. Get started."

+

The bell rang after what seemed like centuries. We all filed out of the classroom silently. I got my things needed and walked out into the gloomy winter day.

+

I went straight up to my room when I got home. Not bothering to talk to anyone. I was too depressed. Luke had been in almost all of my classes ever since seventh grade. There was no way I wasn't going to be sad. We had always been partners, and even though we were different in many ways, we also had many similarities. Music, good grades, band tees and skinny jeans.

My thoughts were interrupted my a loud thud on my window. I ran over to it, opening it with one fell swoop. A package had been thrown at my window. Weird. I closed my window, carrying the package to my desk. I cut it open, to reveal a small peice of paper. I unfolded the piece of paper to reveal small print that was obviously rushed. It read:

Déjà Vu

(say it out loud)

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Hello! This is my new book! I hope you enjoy it! I am not quite sure if you guys will like the sci-fi ish turn in this story but after that it is completely normalish. I mean normalish because lets face it no fanifiction is normal...

I hope you enjoy this story!

LEAVE CHARACTER NAME SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS BECAUSE I SUCK AT COMING UP WITH NAMES. I WILL GIVE YOU A DEDICATION AND A SHOUTOUT/FOLLOW IF I END UP USING YOURS!!!

Leave your feedback+comments+questions+concerns+random thoughts+random lyrics in the comment section!

Dont forget to vote!

PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS!!!!

~erin.x